Most memorable experience at a live UFC event?

2.gif
Can you imagine this fight under Pride rules? :eek:

I was at UFC 129, it was surreal hearing everybody cheer and scream when GSP was walking out.

I was at UFC on FOX: Gus vs Johnson too, it was really sad to hear everyone quiet and speechless.

UFC 199. The whole damn card.

Hendo KO'ing Lombard with that side elbow and the entire place going ape shit. Everyone was screaming and hugging each other. Amazing.

View attachment 127303
Man, I really wish I went. One of the most entertaining cards in a long time.

Chuck-Wand into GSP/Hughes by a hefty margin for me! Fucking unreal

Nice! That was my first event live.

Seen a bunch of great moments...Anderson subbing Chael, Anderson front kicking Vitor's face, Tito subbing Bader, Randy taking out Toney (lol)...

I went to the first event in Atlanta and saw Rashad knock out Chuck. It was the most surreal moment of silence then panicked excitement i've ever witnessed. i thought he died.

Saw werdum tap fedor. Me and my buddy were such idiots we stoop up and yelled "he tapped" as if everyone didn't see it.

Saw Anderson break his leg vs weidman. That was as silent as I've ever seen an arena.

You have witnessed some shit!

Only been to two events: GSP/Condit and GSP/Diaz

GSP/Condit: When GSP walked out after his long absence, the building was literally shaking the cheers were so loud. Then when Condit landed that headkick, the whole place went absolutely dead silent for like a solid second before everybody jumped to their feet trying to see what would happen next. And when GSP finally made it back to his feet the whole place went nuts once again and the building started shaking again, and then GSP landed a takedown and I swear to God I thought the building was going to come down everybody was going so nuts.

GSP/Diaz: Honestly, pretty boring event. Condit/Hendricks was wild though. Only memorable experience other than that was the guy sitting beside me was hacking a dart inside the arena. Ahh Quebec, never change lol

The time I drunkenly screamed BARONI!! right into Phil Baronis ear as he walked past me on the arena floor at UFC On Fox 7
He jumped back and looked at me startled and then I shot out my hand, grabbed his and shook it vigorously and walked off like a boss completely forgetting that I had just spilled whiskey all over my hands as I drunkenly stumbled down the stairs to the arena floor so he got a nice wet squishy handshake that day

Last edited:
Faber getting beat quickly by Barao at 169 so I could leave the most boring event I've ever attended

Watching all the drunk Irish celebrate after 189 and 194 was fun too. They did a conga line out of the MGM at both events

Back