Most Meaningless Victories in the UFC?

Any win that is WMAA.
And before the white knights even start typing with their mask on, I feel women should be able to compete at any sport they choose.
I'm all for women's (equal not exalted) rights.
But other than Nunez, Shevchinko, Rose and a very select few others I wanna see WMMA as much as I wanna see a man breast feed.

What if he has a great rack?

Any win that is WMAA.
And before the white knights even start typing with their mask on, I feel women should be able to compete at any sport they choose.
I'm all for women's (equal not exalted) rights.
But other than Nunez, Shevchinko, Rose and a very select few others I wanna see WMMA as much as I wanna see a man breast feed.
I'm not a white night because you have prejudice. You're all of over the place with the post. You're dismissive and and yet elevating the people and point you're trying to make at the same time. You absolutely suck. Don't @Me either. We're done here boomer.

Cro cop beating Eddie Sanchez

The texecutioner beating rolles Gracie lol

Reactions: lsa
Conor over Donald. I really like Donald but his time is long past and Conor beating him was just a 'Conor needs a win fight'. It didn't show any new skills or toughness on Conor's part.

DC vs. Patrick Cummins

It only served as a tune-up for DC's 205 debut, but Cummins should have never fought DC in the first place. Their feud was over the dumbest shit
Every feud is over the dumbest shit.

I got this feeling when Mousasi beat on the ghost of Vitor. This was several years after Vitor was off TRT and he had been on a long losing streak and closing in on age 40.

What made it worse is how badly Mousasi wanted that fight and placed a lot of importance on that win personally.
LOL @ making excuses for vitor.

awwww he cant roid anymore poor little baby!

I'd take it personally too getting to throw hands on a cheater like vitor.

Any UFC Heavyweight championship that didn't have Fedor in the last couple of decades..

Reactions: TR1
I think DC is just as soft as that big gut of his lol
Did better against Gus than Jones did. FInished Rumble twice. 3 world titles,2 different weight classes.

Thinking seems REALLY HARD for you,I wouldnt do so much of it.

giphy.gif

Mousasi coming back to avenge his loss to hall and then fighting Weidman. Should have been asking for title shots, instead of feel good wins.

Back