Most Meaningless Victories in the UFC?

Vitors win over Randy
Good one. Immediately rebooked to give Randy his belt.
DC vs. Patrick Cummins

It only served as a tune-up for DC's 205 debut, but Cummins should have never fought DC in the first place. Their feud was over the dumbest shit
But DC cried in training! He was so sad he couldn't stop himself from smashing that dude into Bolivia.

Either Nicco or GDR winning belts only to have them stripped as they refused to defend. Colby's interim win kinda in the same vein.

Not counting DQ victories. I'm thinking Ryan Hall heel hooking a broken BJ Penn. Any other candidates?
When DC was supposed to be fighting Jones, then ended up taking on a past prime, out of shape Silva on two days notice and dry humping him for 15 Minutes.

Cejudo vs Cruz didn't make sense at all and was a weird fight with a weird ending.

Magny vs Lawler should've never been made and was just sad as hell to watch.

Ngannou vs Cain is one to note as well.

Those are just a few in recent memory that are meaningless as all get out to me.

Last edited:
DC vs. Patrick Cummins

It only served as a tune-up for DC's 205 debut, but Cummins should have never fought DC in the first place. Their feud was over the dumbest shit

"I bet i can take you down"

I think DC is just as soft as that big gut of his lol

I got this feeling when Mousasi beat on the ghost of Vitor. This was several years after Vitor was off TRT and he had been on a long losing streak and closing in on age 40.

What made it worse is how badly Mousasi wanted that fight and placed a lot of importance on that win personally.

Any win that is WMAA.
And before the white knights even start typing with their mask on, I feel women should be able to compete at any sport they choose.
I'm all for women's (equal not exalted) rights.
But other than Nunez, Shevchinko, Rose and a very select few others I wanna see WMMA as much as I wanna see a man breast feed.
<{vega}>

Cat Z vs Tate.. Cat won but Tate still got the TUF Gig

I got this feeling when Mousasi beat on the ghost of Vitor. This was several years after Vitor was off TRT and he had been on a long losing streak and closing in on age 40.

What made it worse is how badly Mousasi wanted that fight and placed a lot of importance on that win personally.

Then he went on to get his ass handed to him by Shlemenko a year later.

John Salter TKO leg injury victory over Jason Macdonald.....basically a wonky takedown happens and J-Mac fucks up his leg and Salter starts jumping around like he won the fucking title, even the ref goes up to him like cool it buddy.....Sean O'Malley taking for fucking ever to beat a paint salesmen comes to mind as the most recent

dustin-poirier-winner.jpg
yeah beating Conor is meaningless at this point

Back