Most low-ball, sly, cheap shot that UFC, or UFC brass has taken...

Aside from those mentioned I found it really insulting to my intelligence when White said Ben Askren didnt have enough experience for the UFC with a straight face

I dont even like Askren that much iv actually only ever seen two fights but his credentials are there to at least get a fight over some of their subsequent decisions

I reckon you'll run from this thread too because you're a dumb shit poster.
I posted that post you're referring to the other day and then was at work the whole day. When I got back, there was 100 odd replies. I have since responded and minimal responses back... so I guess we will just put that to bed.

I don't sit on forums all day - I've got money to make dummy.

One of the worst is lying about GSP going to the hospital, stealing his belt and trying to prevent him from entering the post fight conference, and while he was showering, absolutely slandering him and shitting all over him after years of being a company man.

Thinking about Dana White gets me so mad.

What slander? Saying he lost the fight to Hendricks?

Wiping Frank Shamrocks from the UFCs history they literaly buired him

Totally true, but that sort of skepticism means we might as well never question or post on anything. We don't see an entire training camp or know any of the fighters on a in-depth basis either. I'm saying, based on what we know, what has bothered us the most from the UFC to date... simple.

I get it and I like your thread. I was just being a goof - like I am 99% of the time on Sherdog

Tie between, overall fighter pay as a % of revenue being waaay too low, Dana constantly exhorting fighters to sacrifice their health in the name of exciting fights and thirdly, the dodgy matchmaking, 'interim belts' and general favoritism given to certain fighters at the cost of the organization's credibility.

reebok deal and generally shitting all over some of their top fighters in the media. the disrespect showed towards aldo, edgar, benson, GSP and plenty others is ridiculous sometimes

Aside from those mentioned I found it really insulting to my intelligence when White said Ben Askren didnt have enough experience for the UFC with a straight face

I dont even like Askren that much iv actually only ever seen two fights but his credentials are there to at least get a fight over some of their subsequent decisions
Don't forget to add "while signing cm punk"

The way they treated GSP after the Hendricks fight was pretty bad.

The way they still streat Ronda like the Champ annoys me. Has Dana given Holly any fucking credit yet?

Back