Most low-ball, sly, cheap shot that UFC, or UFC brass has taken...

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC, Dana, Lorenzo, Shelby, Joe Silva, whomever it may be - there is constant rolling theme of doing things "their way". You always hear from fighters and fans alike about how the UFC is a little crooked and doesn't do things by the book.

So what would you rank as the worst thing they've done to date?

Belfort TRT conspiracy under the carpet?
Making Jones look like a "sport killer" because he didn't want to take a fight on 8 days notice?
Edgar getting dissed openly by Dana like he's running from fights?
The Reebok deal?
The Fedor smear campaign?

etc. etc.

What do we reckon?

Easily the Belfort drug test that just opens up the door for us to believe they've partaken in all different kinds of covers up and controversial practices.

Ill go with them pretty much flat out acknowledging Holly Holm as champ because she beat Ronda. Also blaming Jon Jones for ruining ufc 151.

Reebok deal by far. No fighter input whatsoever.

I was gonna say their lack of effort in hyping Holly as champ, but some one already beat me to it.

In terms of the quality of the drama and popcorn:

Reebok deal > throwing Jones under the bus > Fedor smear campaign > Belfort TRT cover-up > throwing Edgar under the bus.

So I have to say the Reebok deal is my personal favorite. Best thing to happen to the UFC besides Holm and Conor KO in 2015.

I was going to say blaming Kones for the canceled PPV. The reebok deal is worse.

One of the worst is lying about GSP going to the hospital, stealing his belt and trying to prevent him from entering the post fight conference, and while he was showering, absolutely slandering him and shitting all over him after years of being a company man.

Thinking about Dana White gets me so mad.

That is like asking "What's the dumbest thing Tito Ortiz ever said?" or "What's the most unmotivated BJ Penn ever was?" We in the public only see the tip of the iceberg and cannot fathom the true depths of matters such as these.

Heebok, they could have done it so much better.
Having a patch for a personal sponsor or something.

Did you see the embedded how Thales packed a lil light coz "he would get reebok gear when he's in England"

What a deal....

Reebok deal biggest!

Shitting on Fedor is something they should be all ashamed for. Many of us have different opinion about Fedor, but no matter what his record says everything about him.

It's not that he avoided matches, and get the score that way... he fought every single fighter in that organization(s) and won.

That is like asking "What's the dumbest thing Tito Ortiz ever said?" or "What's the most unmotivated BJ Penn ever was?" We in the public only see the tip of the iceberg and cannot fathom the true depths of matters such as these.
Totally true, but that sort of skepticism means we might as well never question or post on anything. We don't see an entire training camp or know any of the fighters on a in-depth basis either. I'm saying, based on what we know, what has bothered us the most from the UFC to date... simple.

Back