Most likely possible TITLE CHANGE @ UFC 207?

stupid thread is stupid

ronda is the favorite over nunes

garbrandt is a significant dog.
"stupid thread is stupid" typical sherdog troll response. Why someone who thinks a thread is stupid ...would click on the thread that they thought is so stupid to begin with? ...easy answer, lol moron cant participate in any of the other threads that maybe take some intelligence

Everyone must have forgot had terrible nunes looked against Valentina...Ronda only loses via "being Ronda" she's in her own head. Cruz 50-43

or they remember what Amanda did to the same girl Ronda couldn't do to in the first round of their rematch. Or that Amanda has nearly the same strengths as Holly in MMA striking with better BJJ than Ronda. Yes...BJJ beats judo JJ any day.

i think its pretty clear Ronda has a better chance then Cody.

Both fights are close to coin flips but I'd give Ronda the slightly better chance. Amanda is going to be standing in there looking for a fight - which gives Ronda a good chance to get a hold of her and toss/arm bar her. Cruz is going to be dancing around trying to make it a point fight competition - which somewhat limits Cody's opportunities to land that big strike. Garbrandt does have a very live puncher's chance though - maybe a 35 or 40% chance whereas I see Amanda/Ronda as a true 50/50 fight.

Cruz by decision.....Nunes by collision! Cruz will coast 5 rounds for a UD! Nunes will end it in by round 3!!

Cruz by decision.....Nunes by collision! Cruz will coast 5 rounds for a UD! Nunes will end it in by round 3!!

Cruz by decision.....Nunes by collision! Cruz will coast 5 rounds for a UD! Nunes will end it in by round 3!!.......

Cruz by decision.....Nunes by collision! Cruz will coast 5 rounds for a UD! Nunes will end it in by round 3!!.......

Not liking it one bit, but I'm getting the feeling The Lioness will play too aggressive and will get caught in the clinch+throw+armbar of Ronda.

The proceed to hear Goldberg screaming She's back!!!

I have no idea WHAT HAPPENED.....BUT my comment was repeated like 5 times.....I must have stuttered!!

or they remember what Amanda did to the same girl Ronda couldn't do to in the first round of their rematch. Or that Amanda has nearly the same strengths as Holly in MMA striking with better BJJ than Ronda. Yes...BJJ beats judo JJ any day.
I don't like Ronda to be honest I'm just not sold on nunes based on what she did with Tate. Tate is incredibly inconsistent. Any who I'm very excited to see Dom fight

Back