Most KO's ever?

only 1 person brings up machida? thiago, couture, evans, and bader were all out cold. there might be more too, that's just from the top of my head.

edit: i checked, just 4

Thanks for googling it up. By Irvin was never unconscious, he fell on the floor with his hands protecting his head and then his face expressions kept telling us how much pain he was feeling from each shot, a guy who is out cold will have a poker face on.

Serious question. Are you 12 and or retarded? I'm out of here.

Chuck has 10 marked as KO wins, I think that's the most.

Anderson has 5

JDS has 3, oddly low.

BJ has 3

GSP has 0

great job for showing GSP has 0 power.hhhhhh /applaud

Not quite the same, but according to FightMetric, these are the guys with the highest number of knockdowns:

Anderson Silva 17
Chuck Liddell 14
Melvin Guillard 12
Lyoto Machida 11
Thiago Alves 10
Rich Franklin 10
Junior dos Santos 9

Edit: here's the link: http://www.fightmetric.com/ufcrecords.php

That's interesting... All these guys are or were champions, except Melvin and Thiago...

In all of MMA though...

Igor_Vovchanchyn.jpg

13 out cold, 38 total.

wanderlei-silva1.jpg

13 kos, 11 tkos

There are no ko's in MMA, just tko's.

It's completely arbitrary as to what is called what at the end of the fight.

Pat Barry's gotta be up there. I'm pretty sure he got atleast 3 clean KOs in the Kongo fight alone.

Forgot about Belfort. And rich was not out.

Crazy that the best striker in ufc history has only 2 legit ko's. Especially with 4oz gloves.

These legit KO's where the guy is unconscious are pretty rare, also in mma there is gnp, so you get a knock down and you go after your opponent on the ground and the ref ends up stepping in so you only get a "tko".
In boxing you get a knock down, the count starts, guy gets up again, gets dropped again...until he is out. One of the reasons boxing is more brutal and more damaging IMO

BTW, I'm not saying these "real kos" are better, they happen a lot by chance and not necessarily by the better strikers
I remember Tank Abbott had some very impressive knockouts where the guy was completely out cold

So... the answer to the original question is Chuck.

Edit: Total of all time in any org. is Fulton with 91 TKOs.

Its amazing how very few fighters actually get knocked out cold. Most of them are just out of it but not actually unconscious.

Obviously he doesn't need to he is STILL champ and STILL makes more than most fighters...haters gonna hate

No need to be insecure, I wasn't "hating", just pointing out facts.

Back