Most KO's ever?

Vitor was and I can't quite remember but I think Rich Franklin was out in their first fight

Forgot about Belfort. And rich was not out.

Crazy that the best striker in ufc history has only 2 legit ko's. Especially with 4oz gloves.

Doesn't look out cold at all for me... And even if he was, how many ground and pound KO's have been actually resulted as a KO instead of a tko ?

They can call it whatever they want. GNP or not he was out.

What about the opposite question.

Who has been KO'd the most times?

Chuck might be the answer for both.

You didn't answer my question because you probably didn't remember a single one. Peace.

You're question appeared rhetorical. Seriously did you expect me to tabulate all the stats and get back to you? ...peace

You're question appeared rhetorical. Seriously did you expect me to tabulate all the stats and get back to you? ...peace

I honestly just expected a single UFC example, but you still can't remember it. Googling it up or gave up already ?

Irvin has a lot of straight up ko's, if you look at his entire record, not just ufc there is a bunch.

He might have the most actual Ko's if all orgs count..

he has 8 actual ko's, not tko's. two of which were in the ufc.

12 ko/tko combined.

I honestly just expected a single UFC example, but you still can't remember it. Googling it up or gave up already ?

Don't care what its officially ruled as. You're out you're out. For the record Irvin fight was ruled a ko genius. Forrest was also ruled a ko but he was never unconscious.

In all of MMA though...

Igor_Vovchanchyn.jpg

13 out cold, 38 total.

Don't care what its officially ruled as. You're out you're out. For the record Irvin fight was ruled a ko genius. Forrest was also ruled a ko but he was never unconscious.

Thanks for googling it up. By Irvin was never unconscious, he fell on the floor with his hands protecting his head and then his face expressions kept telling us how much pain he was feeling from each shot, a guy who is out cold will have a poker face on.

Back