Most Intimidating Fighter

CQcr_8jUkAAeg8G.jpg

Makes him look more badass? What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Alex is a fucking coward scum that participates in fixed fighting. He is bob sapp level.

I agree "bad ass". Is the wrong phrase as it is used now as a positive. He is intimidating, I know I wouldn't want to meet the guy in a dark ally. Intimidating for sure.

Coward, not sure I agree with as any man that walks in a cage isn't like the normal woman bester who takes frustrations out on a female knowing he'd get his ass kicked by any man on the street. The guy is deranged and sick. Russian mob ties and rumours of murder.

I don't like the guy one bit, still find it disgusting he is out of prison and fighting again. He should be in there for life and be banned from fighting ,period.

Thanks for calling me out on that. Don't condone what he did at all. Was poor choice of words.

There is genuine murder in babalus’ eyes
renato_sobral_babalu.jpg

Travis Wuiff is on some deliverance shit
travis_wiuff_1.jpg

CelebratedGleefulFlounder.gif

Reminds me of that joke about the famous Wandie/Crocop staredown: "Wanderlei looks like he's about to kill somebody; Crocop looks like he just did"

Pimbletts hype really vanished after his loss last time out and I remember watching his post fight interview after his last win live on BT Sports when he vomited blood whilst being interviewed, its the first and only time Ive ever seen that happen.

that bearded aleks pic. post prison.
jeff monson.
raging broc after beating down mir. that was intimidating!
bob sapp looks pretty intimidating
sergie.

prime mike tyson was the scariest of all though

Back