Most interesting current fight in MMA

I don’t see GSP fights that interesting anymore, he is clearly past his prime.

Ferguson is right in his.
GSP just moved up to MW and finished Michael Bisping for the title last year lol And he is the worst possible matchup for Khabib in the sport. He may be past his prime, but I'd still favor him over Khabib at 165lbs or above.

giphy.gif

Jones vs Cormier at heavy

nothing else really catches my interest and that's sad as fuck. poor one out for MMA this shit is dying

You must be one of those people that think that fight would be any different if Jones passes the drug test.

I do envy your ignorance it is bliss.

Khabib vs. Tony altough Max vs. Ortega is awesome as well.

GSP just moved up to MW and finished Michael Bisping for the title last year lol And he is the worst possible matchup for Khabib in the sport. He may be past his prime, but I'd still favor him over Khabib at 165lbs or above.

giphy.gif
no, he's badly washed up. stop with this nonsense

I like GSP vs Khabib, if it is still a posibility. Also Whittaker vs Gastelum.

Jones vs Gustafsson. As it answers the question of who the greatest fighter is in any weight class.

Other than that Ferguson vs Nurmagemedov

Gustafson has never held a claim to being the greatest fighter of any weight class, let alone all of them. What is he, 3-3 over his last 6 fights? Rumble walked through him.

Even if GSP is washed up he's still too much for Khabib IMO. All respect for Khabib, he seems nigh unbeatable at LW but GSP is arguably the GOAT, old or not.

In any case, Tony is the rightful challenger.

Jones vs Gustafsson. As it answers the question of who the greatest fighter is in any weight class.

Agreed cant wait for Jones vs Gus. I think Jones wins definitively this time. Probably with a submission.

gsp vs silva
bisping vs any top 10 opponent

Lol what? Gus could win and still be the 3rd best fighter in his weight class.

non champion fights will be:
ALDO vs zabit
Adesanya vs costa
Gaethjie vs nate diaz
Tatiana suarez vs andrade

Back