Opinion Most intelligent world leaders/politicians to you? Top 3 and why?

rouhani and modi are probably in the top 5
just an opinion, i don't possess measuring tools to confirm it

leaders, or politicians? The two groups are for the most part mutually exclusive.

either way, they are nearing obselescence. The global neuralink hivemind that is inevitably coming will connect us all via telepathy and we will have no more need for a single solitary person to control anything at all.

Trump.

He won an election despite big tech, MSM, demographics being against him.

His speeches and public oratory skills are elite level. I don’t think there is anyone else in the world that could have done what he did.

Putin and Xi have to be up there just because you have to be pretty crafty to claw your way to a brutal world like that and keep your position for so long.
very few leaders in the western world are that smart, since they don't really need to be, the system allows for dullards and dorks to end up in charge in places where leadership is just a formal designation, not a connection to real capability to enforce and control an internal system.

Honestly, I was unsure about choosing him or Angela Merkel. But there hasn't been a President who had to put up with so much shit since day 1.
Most people would've threw the towel or worst.

1st termer who has done more to reduce American relevance internationally than anyone i can think of.

Id agree on Putin and Xi though, pretty sure America First was their idea.

Justin Trudeau looks like he's pimping himself to the rest of the world.

1. Trump - became a president despite having msm, big tech, academia and entire political class against him

2. Putin - was able to make Russia relevant again despite going against western neoliberal elites

3. Obama - the way he conned his way to the White House, not once but twice, and duped all the masses is truly remarkable.

Honestly, I was unsure about choosing him or Angela Merkel. But there hasn't been a President who had to put up with so much shit since day 1.
Most people would've threw the towel or worst.
No doubt. Say what you want about Trump as a person or POTUS but he personifies grit and tenacity. Never before has a leader faced blind hate from Election Day onward. From shampeachments and 24/7 MSM lies and false racism screeches. Pretty impressive he’s still alive

Back