Most insane event in book that happened to you in real life

lol, it was in 1986 or 87. I was like around 12. If we were older we would have at least put some ketchup on it first ffs. We are not barbarians or a-level genetic mongoloids and shit.

Ketchup? Spicy Mustard, you A*hole!

Look, I am just waiting for some food snob to come on here and say to only use salt and pepper to season it.

I'm no poop snob, I'm just sayin'....

if you're gonna feed a tur- ah know what, just forget it!

"The Bible" said "Thou shalt not covet," as in,

You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

—Exodus 20:17

Sure enough, I haven't coveted!

Don't make me pull up that donkey thread again

Yeah?

Because I don't remember Glanton or the Judge feeding that turd to the "Wild Man."

Which do you fancy yourself, by the way? Glanton or the Judge?

Think about that for a second. Even the dudes from Blood Meridian didn't do that to the idiot but ts friend did. I wonder if he became some ruthless murderer.

lol, it was in 1986 or 87. I was like around 12. If we were older we would have at least put some ketchup on it first ffs. We are not barbarians or a-level genetic mongoloids and shit.

The only thing I took from this thread is...

o_O You are 40? You don't post like someone in his 40s.

old-man.jpg

my buddy sam came over once and I swear to god the guy just would not shut the fuck up about this meal, it sounded disgusting.

I was the First Sword of Bravos in 2013

Back