Most incredible physical feats in PW

6124279-3163836683-press.gif

Albert was strong as fuck and gets no love in these type of threads.

Last edited:
Looks like him. Benoit hit him with a German years later when he was fat Big Show, rather than muscular The Giant.

Only so many wrestlers rocking a mullet

Benoit hit Viscera with a German aswell

Last edited:
Cenas unreal raw power

His first WM vs Rock. When Rocky came off the top with the high cross body and Cena caught him, rolled backwards, and then lifted him up from his knees? That was impressive as hell. Watched that and thought "Whoa. Big Match John is 360° strong, huh?" When Roman got stuck with Undertaker at WM and they went for the Tombstone reversal (that they had no business attempting) all I could think of was that Cena would have pulled it off even if it crippled them both.

Last edited:
Some of the stuff Jack Evan's has done is enough to make Ricochet or prime AJ Styles sit up.

Wow.

I don’t really watch PW much as an adult, but has it become less crazy compared to the olden days? Like, for health and safety reasons? Do they still do dives off the cage through tables and stuff?

Wow.

I don’t really watch PW much as an adult, but has it become less crazy compared to the olden days? Like, for health and safety reasons? Do they still do dives off the cage through tables and stuff?

Jack's gray matter probably makes Daniel Bryan's look like a 10-year-old's so there's that. He had a few real nasty concussions, including one where he was out of action for like a year. That's as an independent guy.

Both guys managing to walk away from a New Jack/Vic Grimes bout.

This thread is two pages in and Cesaro is nowhere to be found, a shame.

Back