Most incredible physical feats in PW

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Some of the stuff these guys do is unreal. We've seen some incredible feats of strength and athleticism. what do you think you'd so the most impressive is?

Brock's SSP is a given

Cenas unreal raw power

Shanes drop. to land right and not injure yourself is athleticism

All of Foley's bumps
Shane is #2 which says a lot about him
His match with Angle is in my top 5 matches. The way his head hit the floor

<6>

Brutal.

Goldberg jack hammering The Giant was pretty sweet. He had him up in the air for at least 7 seconds. Cena probably takes overall insane power as far as picking big dudes up.

FlusteredUnfortunateBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

...brother.

Last edited:
Some of the stuff these guys do is unreal. We've seen some incredible feats of strength and athleticism. what do you think you'd so the most impressive is?

Brock's SSP is a given

Cenas unreal raw power

Shanes drop. to land right and not injure yourself is athleticism

All of Foley's bumps
Shane is #2 which says a lot about him
His match with Angle is in my top 5 matches. The way his head hit the floor

<6>

Brutal.

Goldberg jack hammering The Giant was pretty sweet. He had him up in the air for at least 7 seconds. Cena probably takes overall insane power as far as picking big dudes up.

All of these are the correct answer

Ahmed johnson slamming Yoko. He said in a shoot Yoko came up to him and said "I hope you can slam me because I'm not helping you". Just the usual veterans sometimes being salty about the young guys getting mega pushed.

Elix Skipper walking the cage to a hurricanrata off the top.

Mick Foley getting tossed off the hell in a cell and getting off the stretcher to climb back to the top, and getting choke slammed through the cell ceiling onto the mat and still getting up to finish the match.

Back