Most impressive Romero's win?

MMACroatia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Winch one is it for you?
I would go with Weidman fight.
Excellent wrestler,former champion(just in his previous fight already),awesome resume etc.
And everything Weidman did and tried failed to work on Romero,even when he went with his best skill winch is wrestling he got schooled.And all of a sudden Romero was like alright let's give people what they want and KO's him brutally with a flying knee.
Look at this wrestling clinic by Romero
DopeyTiredHoneycreeper-size_restricted.gif

WelcomeMinorIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Rockhold fight was maybe just as impressive,striking only and again nothing worked on Romero,showed awesome defence and went on to KO another former champ
cr27L77.gif

Some other impressive wins:
Tavares-showed beauty of his wrestling,pure domination
Kennedy-wasn't touched until Tim had to cheat and got brutalized for it in the next few minutes.
Machida-Did better standing vs a striking master and KO'd him brutally on the ground after first and only takedown.

The Weidman KO gave me so much joy.
<{smellit?}>

Vs Tim Kennedy
was impressive because he should have lost that one.

It's funny, cuz Romero didn't actually beat anyone of notice.

Rockhold? He lost vs Bisping.

Jacare? Can't even get close to a title.

Machida? Was done at that point.

What's Romero's best win? His losses vs Whittaker?

The Rockhold fight is definitely up there.

One of the most emasculating moments in UFC history.

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.jpg

As much as I dislike Rockhold, I actually felt bad for him during that moment. Dude was confused and couldn't do nothing while Romero had him in a corner, was all up in his face and made him his bitch.

RomeroKiss.jpg

Wiedman fight
That finish was brutal AF

i'm a huge rockhold fan and it was super painful, but rockhold is the best name on his resume, skill wise.

Making weight is his biggest victory. Machida, Rockhold, and Weidman were good as well.

Romero fights are weird. He's completely underwhelming for like 80% of them, but then flashes out of nowhere from time to time and eventually catches people leading to some of the most impressive violence in the sport. All the while, he does a solid job of keeping the fight close even when he's not doing much. I wonder how different his style would be if he didn't have the insane MW power.

what a stupid post lmao, stop it.

Weidman win must be Romero's pinnacle. Both performance-wise and from the fighter's resume perspective.

The promo in Cuba where he tells Dana to give him the fuckin boy

That knee gave Weidman CTE and changed his face. Weidman has been looking derpy ever since and also made a very strange video of himself going full retard touching himself like PVZ. It was really, really awkward. The amount of blood that fell out of Weidman’s head from that knee just wasn’t healthy. I wouldn’t be surprised if bits of brain fell out.

The Rockhold fight is definitely up there.

One of the most emasculating moments in UFC history.

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.jpg

As much as I dislike Rockhold, I actually felt bad for him during that moment. Dude was confused and couldn't do nothing while Romero had him in a corner, was all up in his face and made him his bitch.

RomeroKiss.jpg
Legend has it Rockhold squats when he pees from now on!

Vs Tim Kennedy
was impressive because he should have lost that one.
Bahaha. The delusion. Kennedy should've been DQed for grabbing the inside of Yoels gloves to land the only significant shots he landed in the entire fight

Spoken like a true revisionist

Back