Most Impressive Performance 2016

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What would you say is most impressive this year? My pick is Conor vs Eddie.

Definitely Conor vs. Eddie for me too. I was already expecting him to win, but I wasn't expecting him to make a good fighter in Eddie Alvarez look like an amateur.

That performance was absolutley flawless and even those who don't like him have to admit it.

source.gif
13ufcblog51-blog427.jpg
nintchdbpict000281876595-e1479027932596.jpg

Last edited:
Conor vs Eddie by FAAAR
A lot of people thought Eddie would provide a tough matchup - and Conor turned in a Forrest/Silva type performance over a champion.

Nate vs Conor 1

That was impressive as fuck too. I really like Conor (no shit, like my first reply in this thread didn't make it clear enough already lol), but man, Nate was in Cabo, took the fight in 10 days notice and slapped and choked Conor on live television.

But then again... he was not surprised, motherfuckers.

Conor vs Eddie for sure. Historic event, historic double title on the line, and Conor made a total fool of Eddie with a flawless performance.

To put on faultless performance like Conor did against the champion of the division above his will be hard to beat...

Nate vs Conor 1. Conor got choked the fuck out. How better can it get?

Cain beating Mighty Mouse would be equally impressive.
Could we use the same criteria and say it was as impressive as any of Conor's wins against Bantamweights like Brimage and small Featherweights that have half the reach he has ?

Conor vs Eddie was the best performance in any fight ever, except maybe Conor against Aldo.

Wonderboy vs Hendricks was pretty dope..

This might sound weird to some,but I'm going with Hendo in the Bisping fight.for his age he kicked some ass,and in my opinion should have won.

Back