Most impressive career resurgences ?

mark hunt and that's not even close.... NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Jon Jones coming back from the suspension after hitting the pregnant lady.
Jon Jones coming back from the suspension after popping dick pills.

McGoober after he got absolutely BTFO two times against Nate then he becomes LW champ

Is crazy

JIm Miller thought he was on his way out lyme disease and loses but hes won 3 this yr and got a fight with Dustin Poirer coming up

mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg

Bisping easily. No one gave him a chance in hell. He has rustled and re rustled the jimmies. Actually he has kept the jimmies in a perpetual state of rustling.

The Reem, thought he was done for good after the Rothwell fight

well idk, by the end of 2017 everyone will be former champions with all the interims they give out now.

Haven't seen Matt Brown yet, I enjoyed his 7-0 run after almost getting cut.

For me, Werdum. Lawyer close 2nd.

Werdum had a resurgence over some real badasses. No one even game him a chance over Cain even after having a good recent resume.

It really has to be Mark Hunt, doesn't it?

Here, Mark, lots of money to please go away.... what do you mean you want to fight anyway?

And he goes on to fight for the belt... a fight he was doing well in until one particular knee...

ima vote nate diaz

He went from losing his title shot, and dropping his fight against Thompson, to gettin shit all over by dana and the media. "nate dosnt move the needle". Nate had said he wanted more money(was fighting for 15 and 15). So dana gos to the media and says "he wants more money, but he dosnt want to fight for it". so then media and fans start bashing nate hardcore. some how they couldnt put together nate had over 14 ufc fights and was getting 15 and fuckin 15. this was one weird time were everyone took danas word for it and just bashed nate.

Nate took a bunch of time off because he was upset about his pay. So upon nates unmotivated return he got smoked by RDA and missed weight for his first and only time. Luckily for nate him and nick got together and started retraining how they used to. Nick said "i would tell him we are going for a couple mile run today. its not an option this is what we HAVE to do'. i think nate had lost his passion from the treatment and was phoning it in during training and nick seen it. Needless to say Nate came back strong as fuck because he had to prove a point. After he beat Michael Johnson everybody realized what was happening and the nate love came back strong. Its what got him the fight vs conor.

and after nate won it was a great time during the post fight press conference. Dana Literally said "listen Nates always moved the needle"

war nate and fuck the rejects who were saying he has to fight more for the pay, even though he has some of the most time in out of the entire roster

Nate is a terrible answer! He was always and still is a 10=6 type ranked LW.

I nominate Matt Brown and Frank Mir. I thought the latter got robbed against Arlovski.

Back