Most iconic UFC photo of all time ?

Guys its not even close ...
mayweather-smile.jpg

tciQgLp.png

Jones Jr is actually the Don of this

Yeah I know but within the timeline, Fury did it a year before McGregor.

Jones actually punched after he put his hands behind his back. He was a freak!

RJJ did some things wrong, but in my eyes he is the best athlete to ever lace them up. Well a toss up between him and a prime Ali.

Jones doesn't have the all round technical skills of Floyd, or toney (who he boxed silly), but his speed and agility were off the charts.

Jones in his prime (I'm talking late 90's to early 2000's) was the best I have ever laid eyes on since I started watching boxing.

The guy was a 154lb amatuer and he was able to capture a title at Heavyweight!

In a p4p sense, I believe he would beat any modern boxer at his peak. He was that good!

Yeah I know but within the timeline, Fury did it a year before McGregor.

Jones actually punched after he put his hands behind his back. He was a freak!

RJJ did some things wrong, but in my eyes he is the best athlete to ever lace them up. Well a toss up between him and a prime Ali.

Jones doesn't have the all round technical skills of Floyd, or toney (who he boxed silly), but his speed and agility were off the charts.

Jones in his prime (I'm talking late 90's to early 2000's) was the best I have ever laid eyes on since I started watching boxing.

The guy was a 154lb amatuer and he was able to capture a title at Heavyweight!

In a p4p sense, I believe he would beat any modern boxer at his peak. He was that good!

I actually agree.
Jones Jr and Tyson in their respective primes are the two best ive ever seen. in their PRIME, I wouldnt put anyone over either one of them in their weightclass. Yes, jones moved up to HW but hes better as a middle weight and light heaveyweight.

Ive never seen anyone move better than jones in my life.

Tyson was just a weapon of mass destruction

I actually agree.
Jones Jr and Tyson in their respective primes are the two best ive ever seen. in their PRIME, I wouldnt put anyone over either one of them in their weightclass. Yes, jones moved up to HW but hes better as a middle weight and light heaveyweight.

Ive never seen anyone move better than jones in my life.

Tyson was just a weapon of mass destruction

I put Floyd above Tyson and Pernell also.

Jones was a freak.

If any non boxing(or younger fans) are reading this thread, go and watch some videos of roy Jones Jr in his prime.

Just go and watch the James Toney fight.

The matrix copied the guy, he was THAT good!

Edit - Tyson was an awesome fighting machine in his early years and did beat some good guys easily

I put Floyd above Tyson and Pernell also.

Jones was a freak.

If any non (or younger fans) are reading this thread, go and watch some videos of roy Jones Jr in his prime.

Just go and watch the James Toney fight.

The matrix copied the guy, he was THAT good!

also, youngins

James Toney wasnt always the fat slob he was in his UFC appearance

also, youngins

James Toney wasnt always the fat slob he was in his UFC appearance

James toney was an awesome boxer.

I actually remember the fight with Jones and Toney. At the time James was touted as p4p number 1 and the betting favourite.

Toney had a horrible weight cut, but that isn't the full story.

Roy was much too fast and accurate for him. He broke down the philly shell!

Back