Most hated fighters in MMA.. and is it justified?

This fucking guy:

wanddana.jpg

Just sick and tired of him, not hating. Can't hate on the slow, it's not their fault

Right now, it's gotta be Jones and Palhares.

Tim Sylvia caught a lot of heat back in the day.

Being hated is not a bad thing, just ask Floyd. Gets them attention and more money.

I don't like Rashad, Rousey, Bisping, Nate Diaz.....hmm I guess that's it.

I see Leondro Silva getting a ton of heat since his claim that Drew Dober tapped when he did not.

Perhaps it's deserved?

There is no justifiable reason to hate Jon Jones.

no justification to hate him, that's true. he's not a terrible person like War Machine. But there is justification to dislike him.

I have mixed feelings about him. he use to be my favorite UFC fighter, over the years I like him less and less.

Jon jones is by far the most hated fighter right now on Sherdog and off.

McGregor and Ronda dont compare.

Yeah it is insane the hate the guy gets, people act like it is because of the hit and run but he was by far the most hated fighter before that every happened, that just gave his haters something to cling to

no justification to hate him, that's true. he's not a terrible person like War Machine. But there is justification to dislike him.

I have mixed feelings about him. he use to be my favorite UFC fighter, over the years I like him less and less.

I feel like Jones is just immature honestly, he has never harmed anyone with the intent to harm them outside of the cage. He handled some situations pretty badly and just hangs with the wrong kind of people.

To me there is no denying he is the best fighter on the planet and I am saddened to see him on the sidelines while in his physical prime. I know people here hate him so bad they are happy about it but he may be the greatest fighter of our generation and I can't figure out why people don't want to see him fight.

McGregor & Rousey get a lot of hate from forum trolls, a.k.a. "hardcore" fans. They hate greatness.

People hate arrogant fighters, mcgregor is too cocky for most and rousey drops out of cyborgs weight class then proceedes to talk mass shit on her.

It's Bisping, and it's not even close. He has the most unlikable personality, and I don't think he has any real fans, just Brits who supported him because there was no other Brit who has been as successful as him.

It's Bisping, and it's not even close. He has the most unlikable personality, and I don't think he has any real fans, just Brits who supported him because there was no other Brit who has been as successful as him.

He's a good well rounded fighter and a hard worker, I like him. I have no idea why he gets so much hate considering he's more humble than most of the fighters that are hated for being cocky like mcgregor or Jones, I guess when you're that good though you get the retard fair weather fans who root for the winner.

Back