Most hated fighters in MMA.. and is it justified?

Already been mentioned twice so far. Palahares.

Already been mentioned twice so far. Palahares.

PaulHarrisCake22812.jpg

I posted a thread asking why Paul Harris is still hated despite his incredible charity work founding Rotary International. The man's foundation has almost wiped out polio worldwide and people here talk about him like he is some bloodthirsty psychopath. That thread was wastelanded in minutes. The mods hate Paul Harris so much they won't even let you defend him.

Most hated fighters in the UFC

1. Jon Jones
2.Tito Ortiz
3. Josh Koscheck
4. Anderson Silva
5. Brock Lesnar

I posted a thread asking why Paul Harris is still hated despite his incredible charity work founding Rotary International. The man's foundation has almost wiped out polio worldwide and people here talk about him like he is some bloodthirsty psychopath. That thread was wastelanded in minutes. The mods hate Paul Harris so much they won't even let you defend him.

320px-Paul_Percy_Harris_1968_Brazil_stamp.jpg

I've hated Tito Ortiz for more then a decade. Can't stop me now.

Deserved for every fighter OP listed except Rashad I haven't seen him get much hate on here.

Anderson cuz he broke a lot of hearts.

Still a fan but the steroids is pretty shameful.

- Michael Bisping JUSTIFIED. TRASH TALKER. BIG NAME BECAUSE OF MARKETING WITH NO BIG WINS

- Tito Ortiz JUSTIFIED. BIG EGO. HE BUILT UFC AS MUCH AS ANYBODY THOUGH.

- Tony 'Wheres your kid at' Ferguson DONT KNOW THAT DUDE

- Frank 'I hope hes the first death in the octagon' Mir JUSTIFIED. PSYCHO. UNPLEASANT HAIRCUT LIKE FOREVER. AWKWARD STATEMENTS

- Rashad Evans UNJUSTIFIED

- Jon 'hit a pregnant womans car, then run away on foot' Jones JUSTIFIED. A NASTY 2 FACED MOFO. UNDEFEATED THOUGH

- Josh Koscheck WHO ?

- Julian 'let me bang bro' Lane POOR GUY.

- Junie Browning SIGN O' THE TIMES. TRASH. JUSTIFIED

Any other fighter you might want to know about ?

Jones is pretty hated by a lot of people. He made a lot of mistakes and doesn't always come off well. Hitting that pregnant lady and fleeing the scene of the crime is worthy of the hate he generates. But he was hated before that as well. He had a certain way about him that rubbed folks the wrong way. That and the fact he beat fan favourites like Shogun and Machida.

McGregor & Rousey get a lot of hate from forum trolls, a.k.a. "hardcore" fans. They hate greatness.

They don't hate greatness as much as they are painfully jealous of the greatness that they will never attain to.

Back