Rory x Thompson
Woodley x Thompson 2
Anderson x Maia
Shields x Maia
Gsp x Shields
Gsp x Kos
Gsp x Diaz
90% of GSP fights...
That ufc fight where weren't unable punchesand that Pride fighter who cryed every time Kerr breaths

Ronda vs tate 2

Tate was doing well on the feet and kept clinching. Was odd.

Came here to say this. Tate would be lighting Rousey up on the feet, then she'd go for some stupid outside trip that Rousey would counter. And it happened over and over and OVER again.

The most frustrated I ever was at Rampage vs Rashad. Rampage was to inactive.

Evans vs Bisping... Guida vs Maynard... Mir vs Cro Cop

Listen, I just rewatched Kongo vs Cain, and Joe Rogan sounded frustrated in Kongo's game plan. Kongo was rocking him on the feet, but kept trying to clench whenever they were on their feet.

975lpd.jpg

So, what fight was the most frustrating to watch for you?

Discuss.
Ken vs Hoyce 2

Lawler vs Woodley, I was yelling at my screen watching Lawler get beat with the 101 wrestleboxer play of push for takedowns, bully into fence, overhand right.

This guy's entire career. He was Rich Franklin's fucking BJJ coach ffs and he couldn't think or even attempt to get the fight to the ground even though his striking was God fucking awful. Truly the most infuriating fighter of all time for me to watch.

Jorge-Gurgel-Strikeforce-Ohio.jpg

25913.jpg

I thought the issue was that Gurgel's knees were both shot towards the latter part of his career which is why he never seemed keen on shooting for takedowns and was far too willing to keep the fight standing. At least that's what I remember reading from some article many years ago, but it would be a plausible explanation if that was the case.

I thought the issue was that Gurgel's knees were both shot towards the latter part of his career which is why he never seemed keen on shooting for takedowns and was far too willing to keep the fight standing. At least that's what I remember reading from some article many years ago, but it would be a plausible explanation if that was the case.
Shit like this definitely wouldn't have helped his knees.
t978l0.gif

Listen, I just rewatched Kongo vs Cain, and Joe Rogan sounded frustrated in Kongo's game plan. Kongo was rocking him on the feet, but kept trying to clench whenever they were on their feet.

975lpd.jpg

So, what fight was the most frustrating to watch for you?

Discuss.

Anderson against Nick and Bisping, there were many moments in both those fights where Anderson started opening up a bit and having success but instead of continuing and going for the kill he would hesitate, stop attacking and just fuck around. Very frustrating to watch.

Like W.Silva/Leban, everyone was expecting a war, then BOOM its all over.

It's like getting to fuck the hottest babe in the world, and you cum in 13 seconds.
Thats what dick pills are for. Ask Silva and Jones.

Jacare vs Mousasi II
Mousasi vs Machida

But I'm not gonna say why, because I don't want to get my ass banned

any fight where a guy has a great ground game and refuses to even try to use it. rampage with his wrestling, BJ and aldo with their BJJ, etc.

There's one on the TUF undefeated season (the one with Cormier & Miocic coaching) where this guy Suman is touted as having an amazing ground game. He even says before the fight he's not going to use it. Then he doesn't use it at all. I mean he doesn't even go for a takedown. Loses both rounds. I'm like 'what the hell would cause a guy to do that?'

Rumble vs Cormier 2 for obvious reasons

Heath Herring vs. Brock drove me insane. I'd watched Heath in his Pride days and figured he would roll Brock and his penis chest. That was the most awful one-sided pounding I had seen in a long time.

Fun fact, that right hand shattered his orbital bone. The beating he took afterwards was impressive, but that was one of the best shots ive ever seen land clean and not result in KO.

Back