Most Frustrating Fight To Watch?

This guy's entire career. He was Rich Franklin's fucking BJJ coach ffs and he couldn't think or even attempt to get the fight to the ground even though his striking was God fucking awful. Truly the most infuriating fighter of all time for me to watch.

Jorge-Gurgel-Strikeforce-Ohio.jpg

25913.jpg
Who dat?

Chael/Silva 1

I cant eve warch this fight anymore knowing how Chael royaly fucked things up at the end.

Rashad vs Jon.

Hand grab hand grab tagged. Hand grab hand grab tagged. Hand grab hand grab tagged.

JESUS CHRIST SHAD WILL YOU STOP GRABBING HIS HAND!!!

Still gives me flashbacks.
He kept baiting him to grab his arm so he could elbow the fuck out of his head. Why did he keep grabbing it?! Jeeze shad must have a hard head, those elbows were nasty

Rampage/Machida
Fitch/BJ Penn
Anderson/Maia

Silva/sonnen 2. - Chael had good chance to decision him if he didn't go for that dumb spinning backfist

MJ jumping guard hunting for a guillotine against Khabib.

Severn vs Shamrock 2

Silva/sonnen 2. - Chael had good chance to decision him if he didn't go for that dumb spinning backfist

After Silva/Sonnen 1 it came out that Chael had TST levels 17 times above normal. So not only did he get tapped the fuck out, what he did do well was suspect and/or nullified.

In fight no: 2 with Sonnen's hormones tamped down to human levels, he did about as well as, those of us with a brain, expected him to do.

Silva Vs Bisping

Silva spent a large amount of time in that fight standing in striking range but not throwing any strikes.. just refusing to fight. Silva only spent about 30 seconds actually fighting - when he flurried on Bisping, had him hurt, then had the mouthguard/knee thing, then he went back to not fighting again...

I was screaming at my tv the whole time that he was refusing to fight and giving the decision away

Makes you wonder if that was what he was referring to when he said The UFC was fixing fights.

DC vs Rumble 2 - why the fuck did Rumble try to wrestle an olympic level guy, and even more frustrating after when he retired to sell mariijuana

Lewis x Ngannou

I was waiting for blaxplosion that never came.
The blaxplosion never came.

guida maynard
actually feel asleep during it.

Any of Overeems fights since he adopted this strange style.
I don't understand why as an elite kickboxer, he can't just step in with a solid one two when against another striker. Especially someone where he has a reach advantage.

All the fights were a fighter has someone rocked on their feet and they decided to shoot for a takedown or clinch with them against the fence.

Back