Most famous athlete of all time

Jordan, and it's not even close.
Easy champ, basketball is a Canadian invention. But your point is right, it is regionally limited, it doesn't have the same global appeal as boxing or football.
attachment.php

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.

Muhammed Ali.

Last edited:
Are you implying that it isn't a Canadian invention?

Well it was invented BY a Canadian but in the US.

I think a better one is that Football was also invented by a Canadian and IN Canada and yet you Yanks jizz all over that stupid ass sport.

Yes, that's what I'm implying. You'd be a fool to believe that I don't know how you think you're being clever.

If we are talking about worldwide -

Pele
Maradona
Sachin Tendulkar
Donald Bradman
Hulk Hogan*

Yes, that's what I'm implying. You'd be a fool to believe that I don't know how you think you're being clever.

So if an American surgeon was to pioneer a new medical technique in a field hospital in WW2 France, that new innovation would be a French innovation?

So if an American surgeon was to pioneer a new medical technique in a field hospital in WW2 France, that new innovation would be a French innovation?

You would be a fool to think otherwise

Gotta be Jordan mainly because of the endorsements. He pretty much made Nike what it is today. Something like 90% of all basketball shoes sold are Nike. Plus he's sold several other massive brands for years now - Gatorade and Hanes come to mind, but I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

It's either Tyson, Beckham, Michael Jordan or Schumacher (if you consider F1 a sport)

Can't believe you guys are saying Pele, nobody outside of football/soccer fans know who he is. My mom doesn't, my grandma doesn't. They all have heard of the 4 mentioned above though.

Easy champ, basketball is a Canadian invention.

9622bc23-3d2b-36c8-854e-e7d2d9edd641.gif

Back