Most expired thing you’ve ever consumed?

Billy.GIF

I bought a TV dinner from seven eleven that had a “chance to win tickets to the phantom menace” advertised on the package. I don’t remember what year the movie came out but it was several years later that I bought that TV dinner. I’m not sure how it was possible tbh

In all honesty..

I can’t smoke weed regularly because of my job, but last year I smoked some dab that expired in early 2017.

rocked my world..

I occasionally buy the shit just to smell it. I have a problem I won’t let manifest apparently.

I found half an ounce of hash about 4 years ago that I had hidden but forgot about. It was as over 1.5 years old. Was a nice surprise/treat for that weekend.
Wasn’t smoking at the time regularly so pretty much put me down every time watching a movie for a 3 to 4 hour nap of being too baked to do anything.
Gave most of it left over to a friend.

An ounce? You could have played baseball with that much hash.

its funny you make this thread because i was just eating this nutty buddy bar and thought it tasted off.

realized it expired 3 years ago...

I had some chicken noodle soup last week that had a Feb 2015 date.

One time I opened a box of graham crackers, opened up the first sleeve and right as I bit into it the smell hit me. Literally smelled like cat piss. I gagged and spit that shit out. Then offered some to my little brother when he same over later

A former friend from college gave me some vicodin that expired in 1993/1997 and this was around 2015. I took all eight vicodins and it still got me high

A former friend from college gave me some vicodin that expired in 1993/1997 and this was around 2015. I took all eight vicodins and it still got me high

Lol, I remember in high school I shaved down 3 Tylenol’s to resemble a hydro to put in my step dads old expired pill bottle in the medicine cabinet. They got me high, but he noticed in like 3 days. The ol step dad had me pinned for a loser even in high school.

Just don’t tell him I grew “medicine” on his ranch and we’re cool.

Lol, I remember in high school I shaved down 3 Tylenol’s to resemble a hydro to put in my step dads old expired pill bottle in the medicine cabinet. They got me high, but he noticed in like 3 days. The ol step dad had me pinned for a loser even in high school.

Just don’t tell him I grew “medicine” on his ranch and we’re cool.
Lol nice

it was a joke man, I didn’t understand soil composition, nitrogen, phosphorus, veg cycle, flowering.. it was all risk 1000000% reward at 15-16.

didn’t flush, it burned black, gave you more of a headache than anything.

Several yr old pop tarts... a bit sour.

Bad idea. Had to abort after eating 2/3rds. Weird feeling inside mouth.

Last edited:
Barangay Chocolate drink!

Shit is 2 weeks expired its part of the food pack given by the government

3 yrs past expiration date Tiger Milk bar seems ok... so far.

Kept saving it for long walk when need an energy boost, then time flew by.

Back