Most expensive piece of clothing you've ever purchased?

I spent over 300 for my official USPS Gortex Parka back when Gortex was way more expensive than it is now.

On occasion I will splurge on a nice pair of shoes. I just picked up a nice pair of Cole Haan loafers for $150. Dress shoes for work I can usually find for less than $100. Suits I usually get at Macy's and they have a sale every day of the year.

About the only thing I will spend good money on is watches.

Probably this one pair of nikes that I bought, they were around $165. They were 2010 air maxes, good for running.

I plan on getting these sometime this week:

10591-849232-p.jpg

Don't know how much they are but I like them. They're polo, so they probably cost a good bit.

I just bought these last week:
SweetClassicLeatherMediumGrayBlackWhite02.jpg

discounting footwear and outerwear which generally run more expensive than typical clothes... I once paid $80 for a pair of jeans that were the most comfortable I ever owned. I'm embarrassed to admit it was an Abercrombie and Fitch pair of jeans.

Including footwear and outerwear.... maybe $150, I think

Oakleys- $220.
Faconnable sweater - $180
Lacoste polos (my fav)- $45-60 a pop

How you guys throw down $300+, man... maybe I'm not rich enough (yet). Haha

Muh-fuggas that say they spent so much fuggin money on a watch is embarrassing. $30 on a watch that tells the same time yours does.

I bought a pair of red leather pants for one hundred bucks. It was during my Hardy Boyz phase. I also had the velvet muscle shirt which cost like sixty bucks from Gadzooks.

My biking leather jacket is around 400$

Looks sexy on me and way worth it...all my shitty clothes are actually cheap.

$2150 on a Armani Suit I don't even know why I did

$2150 on a Armani Suit I don't even know why I did

I hope it was the black label and not the Collezioni or Emporio line.

edit- Sorry, that came off a bit snobbish. What I mean is you severely overpaid if you spent over 2k for a Collezioni or Emporio suit. They are not that great of quality (for the money), in terms of construction. Unless they have changed recently, the jackets are all fused. 2k for a Black Label Armani suit isn't that bad. I don't know off the top of my head how much they run, but I'm pretty sure they start at around 3k.

Last edited:
Back