Most expensive piece of clothing you've ever purchased?

I paid $275 for a plain white t-shirt. It hung just right on my frame and then I got a big ass ketchup stain right over the breast plate. Now I use it to shammie my car off in the summer.

No regrets.

Nice...Did you get the green crystal?

Nah. It was about another $500 but I have way too many black dials aleady, so I went with the white one. I haven't seen any of the white dial Milguass' around since (on other peoples' wrists, that is.)

In retrospect, I probably should've gotten the green crystal since it's a collector's edition-and I'm a collector. :cool:

Still happy with my purchase. I have a thing for white dial chronometers.

Maybe $200 on a North Face jacket. I have a hard time spending money on clothes.

Maybe $200 on a North Face jacket. I have a hard time spending money on clothes.

I'm staying out of this thread (personally) because I like nice clothes.

Just wanted to say that I picked up my north face jacket in sketchy market in Shanghai for $37.

Just wanted to say that I picked up my north face jacket in sketchy market in Shanghai for $37.

fake or stolen

I got my wife her first Coach purse at a similar market in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I also got myself a Tag Heuer watch that never worked. Not once.

fake or stolen

I said Shanghai, not Napoli - lol , so its not stolen.

If its fake, it's a fucking incredible fake. My understanding is that they are scraps that don't pass inspection at the North Face factory. Every detail of north face authentication are in this thing. Been using it for years.

I got my wife her first Coach purse at a similar market in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I also got myself a Tag Heuer watch that never worked. Not once.

The watches are classic, haha. The north face jackets in shanghai at the "rip off" market are apparently legit. I had a colleague who was based upon in Shanghai and he told me to pick up a north face jacket before I went.

I said Shanghai, not Napoli - lol , so its not stolen.

If its fake, it's a fucking incredible fake. My understanding is that they are scraps that don't pass inspection at the North Face factory. Every detail of north face authentication are in this thing. Been using it for years.

actually you are right, the factories are given a % of scrap, so these corrupt factories siphon it off to smart locals who take advantage

The markets in KL are a lot of fun, but nothing there is real except the money. Nothing.

5 bucks for a pair of bodybuilder pants with animal prints on it.
Only wear it on special occasions though.

Back