Most exciting BJJ match of 2014?

Saenchai

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Would like to see your guys thoughts!

Eddie vs Royler was mine.

Rodolfo Viera vs Leandro Lo at the World Pro.

First time in a long time anyone other than Buchecha has swept Rodolfo. I remember watching it live and not paying as close attention to the time as I thought I was, as a big Rodolfo fan I was freaking out that he might lose to Lo because Lo was up by 2 points and had pulled guard again. I knew Lo had given Rodolfo a hard time with his guard at Copa Podio so I thought he had a good shot at winning.

Watching it afterwards I realized that there were still 2 minutes left and Rodolfo was able to pass and submit soon after that. :redface:
[YT]1aWDFRC3VmI[/YT]

It felt closer than it actually was.

Out of all the matches that took place this year ... you pick a one sided ass kicking? Sooooooo many matches come before that.

I think Sean managed to sweep him at the worlds, open weight division.

Watching BJJ almost always bores me to death but Royler and Bravo was exciting because of the story line

Didn't expect Bravo to out grapple Royler

I think Sean managed to sweep him at the worlds, open weight division.

Got an advantage. It was close he used his giggler sweep. Rodolfo's but hit but he popped right up, so much power!

All the matches I was thinking of were in 2013...14 doesn't really stand out to me.

Out of all the matches that took place this year ... you pick a one sided ass kicking? Sooooooo many matches come before that.

I picked an exciting match for what *** I *** thought was exciting.

Felipe Pena vs Lucas Lepri... Brazilian Nationals absolute final... a real back and forth battle:

[YT]HmvV6Hgea_M[/YT]

Last edited:
Back