Most Exciing Fighters

I'll name one more: Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Just a furious beast!

I'll add Holloway to my list pending his fight with Oliviera. Jedzerdzick (speliing) is interesting but barely has her feet wet.

No one has the excitement around them like Conor, and I hate that he is so popular but he is also the real deal. I wish there were another division with a fighter so compelling. I almost rather read about these boring matches than watch them.

Condit, Alves, Mein, Wonderboy, Tumenov, Khabib, Weidman, Machida, Taisumov, Tukhugov, JJ, Jacare, Romero...

Michael Mayday McDonald he's the most exciting fighter at Bantamweight, he has C4 in his hands and a dangerous guard. I can't wait for him to return.

Mir and Gonzaga. Doesn't sound correct does it? Keep reading....

Mir 27 pro fights. 22 finishes.
Gonzaga 26 pro fights. 24 finishes.

A lot of exciting fighters

Holloway
Connor
Felder
Barboza
Conditions
Lawler
Weidman
Romero
Werdum
Cerrone
Pettis
Almeida
Tumenov
Gunnar

There are literally dozens

27 posts in and no mention of Mark Hunt, the fuck?

Makwan Amirkhani
IllustriousPiercingGoldfinch.gif

All time - Wanderlei
Current- McGeary Great standing with a lot of fast ko's.1 of the most active guards in mma.

Everyone is mentioning good fighters. None of them have the unpredictable awesomeness of Jones or Conor. We have no other creatively amazing fighters. Shogun was like that in Pride. Sakuraba was too as was Fedor. It's a rarity in the UFC though.

Everyone is mentioning good fighters. None of them have the unpredictable awesomeness of Jones or Conor. We have no other creatively amazing fighters. Shogun was like that in Pride. Sakuraba was too as was Fedor. It's a rarity in the UFC though.

U listed 3 fighters in prides entire run and ufc has two right now.

Plus you'd have to list Anderson as well.

So basically there's been 6 ever in your opinion. Not that I'd ever consider Sakuraba in the same class as those other 5

Back