most entertaining female division?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
for me its definitely 115.
Their skill in that division >>> than 125 and 135.

I like the russian girl that keeps getting her ass beat. karolina or something?

….and then theres that one up-and-coming white girl with the long blonde hair? Shes nice.

and I never miss out on the opportunity to see holms applebottom, especially at 45.

all the divisions are my favorite.

skill doesn't necessarily mean entertainment. i'd say 135 from pure entertainment perspective,

WWE Women's Division

Before any of you claim it ain't legit. Ronda Rousey is in it and she doesn't even have one of the titles!

Straw weight for sure, probably followed by atom weight. Cyborg weight was such a mistake, there are so many more atom weights out there than feather weights.

skill doesn't necessarily mean entertainment. i'd say 135 from pure entertainment perspective,
True. Most entertaining WMMA is Cyborg blasting soccer moms or getting blasted by Amanda, which is the entire 145 division

Only watch men's 145 and above.

I make and odd exception for title fights among manlets.

135, Nunes is the most exciting woman out there. :cool:

WSW by FAAAR

Rose
Andrade
Joanna
Suarez
Zhang
Tecia (while boring, is also skilled)

The top 4, though, are skilled and entertaining as hell.

The Dernweight division.

That division also happens to have the hottest fighter. Bethe Correia.

Nunes is the most purely entertaining but she is just one fighter

Due to overall lack of skill in general, I don't consider any WMMA division entertaining

I'll say 115 because a few of them are nice to look at

(we miss you Gina)

Some of the girls are very skilled. Just nowhere close to men's skill due to physical deficiencies and shorter time as a sport.
lol "shorter time as a sport" Are they just now discovering BJJ? Do they all train in the Lion's Den and they are not allowed to train in modern MMA gyms? Have all the male athletes been training since 1993 and they have an advantage in that way?

Nah, man. You were right on the first part "physical deficiencies". Watch female soccer, WNBA and female "insert any sport here". That's why I don't watch those sports. On MMA however I am forced to watch these WMMA fights on every single event of every mayor promotion for some reason.
<mma3>

Womens Heavyweight .......

IE - there is none

Back