Most embarrassing loss of 2014?

1. DC/Jones was 2015
2. Cant count as embarrassing, DC won 2 of 5 rounds

Rousey/Davis. 16 seconds. Davis couldnt do a damn thing. Got punched, tossed, and head beat in with the quickness

Was Backstrom talking much shit?

Don't see why he gets so many mentions unless he was.

Was Backstrom talking much shit?

Don't see why he gets so many mentions unless he was.

IIRC, he was pretty cocky he talked some crap but no more than you would expect from a big favourite giving pre-fight interviews, but without the incoherent rant at the end, it's not that notable.

tumblr_ncz6z3dLuC1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

Its incredible, can't stop laughting, did he even knew he was on a fight

Its incredible, can't stop laughting, did he even knew he was on a fight

I thought this fight was very embarrassing. His "hands down at the waist" Roy Jones style was not working for him, he get getting tagged, and he just kept them down. I get that's his style, but you've got to adapt if you keep eating punches.

I thought this fight was very embarrassing. His "hands down at the waist" Roy Jones style was not working for him, he get getting tagged, and he just kept them down. I get that's his style, but you've got to adapt if you keep eating punches.

Agreed, that fight showed he has a very long ways to go.

Some people say DC? Seriously?

It's a great KO, but remind me why it was embarassing?
He got in the guys face after getting ko'd, but later apologized and said he was out of it still and not thinking straight.

Shogs-OSP, this was a giftwrap for Shogun to get back into the fringe top 8. How does someone slip on a skateboard into a KO?

This. First time I felt as shitty as when Fedor lost to Werdum. That day MMA died for me. Now I'm watching just out of habbit

this happened for me in 2006 when sylvia knocked out arlovski. still mostly watching out of habit until JDS... then cain beat him. back to habit-watching again.

Dong Hyun Kim vs Tyron Woodley.

Throws one f*cking spin
gets ko'd.

Really? No set up, nothing!?!?!? and it lasted like one minute.

BJ Penn, hands down.

That upward stance was a pure embarrassment for the sport. He fought like a complete bum in what could possibly be his last fight in the octagon.

Barao getting starched by TJ is the number 2.

Back