Most embarrassing loss of 2014?

bigfoot when got knocked out in the first round
phil davis when he got schooled by rumble after talking so much smack about jon jones

bigfoot when got knocked out in the first round
phil davis when he got schooled by rumble after talking so much smack about jon jones

Forgot about that. Yeah, also the attempted staredown, that was so ridiculous in retrospective.

I think Swanson getting beat down like that by Frankie was worse than BJ getting it. I mean I think we all kind of figured Frankie was gonna do that to BJ, I thought the Cub fight would be competitive though

BJ with that awkward stance, getting dominated like a rookie. Embarrassing way to go out.

And Rafeal Dos Anjos/Nate Diaz. I would say that's number 1

What is it with the DC picks? I mean it was devastating for DC but I don't see how the word embarrassing applies since it was an awfully long shot to start with and for most of us looking at ti rationally, Cormier did as well or better than we were expecting. Can't see how that is in the same building as Penn's third loss to Edgar or Rousey Davis.

What is it with the DC picks? I mean it was devastating for DC but I don't see how the word embarrassing applies since it was an awfully long shot to start with and for most of us looking at ti rationally, Cormier did as well or better than we were expecting. Can't see how that is in the same building as Penn's third loss to Edgar or Rousey Davis.

Agreed its ridiculous, Cormier gave a good account of himself ffs winning arguably 2 of the first 3 rounds and I felt Jones clearly won the fight. Cormier has no place in here.

Some people say DC? Seriously?

CanineHomelyEeve.gif
It's a great KO, but remind me why it was embarassing?

Several reasons: He was supposed to knock Wilkinson out of the ring. He was a giant favourite. He got brutally KO'd. He yelled incoherently at the camera during the post-fight interview.

Not the most embarrassing of the year, but definitely embarrassing.

Backstrom which is pretty fucked up
Humberto Brown shitting himself to sleep
DC's loss somehow being last year
BJ on the Dolce Diet
Reem getting served by Big Ben
Bigfoot getting outchinned by Glassjawski

Thanks for the laughs^^

Several reasons: He was supposed to knock Wilkinson out of the ring. He was a giant favourite. He got brutally KO'd. He yelled incoherently at the camera during the post-fight interview.

Not the most embarrassing of the year, but definitely embarrassing.
Oooooh, yes, I remember now. "That's fucked up".

Ok. Good pick. Thanks.

All the shit talking, and Dustin gets laid out within the 1st 2 minutes. Pretty damn embarrassing.

conor-mcgregor-dustin-poirier-ufc-178.jpg

I'd have to say Shogun vs OSP that was down right embarassing, I thought Shogun slipped or something. You could hear a pin drop in there. As a fan it sucks to say but god damn

I don't see Davis v Rousey as being embarrassing. It just was what it was. It's not like anyone expected her to put up much of a fight.

Easily Penn v Edgar 3 for me, followed by P4P Goat Barao getting tooled by that tuf scrub...

5mT63zC.gif

I think it's worse than Frankie/BJ III because it was in Brazil and the crowd had lost its patience with a really boring card, so they all cleared out of the arena before OSP could even get his hand raised.

Backstrom talked loads of shit before the fight and about how he'd beat McGregor. After getting ktfo he interrupted the post fight interview and said "That's fucked up, man", then walked away looking like an idiot and a jackass.

Back