Most embarrassing loss of 2014?

The oft-overlooked Penn-Edgar III.

Edit: legelhcs you scooped me on that one by 1 minute!

Penn-Edgar 3 anyone?

Ah yes... i've been in deep denial about that one. I think I'd prefer to believe that someone other than Penn was in the cage that day and he was channeling some tall dude with an odd style. :D

I think I overlooked it because for some reason my brain doesn't comprehend that was actually an MMA fight. It was liked a handicapped kid getting beat up on the playground.

Edit: legelhcs you scooped me on that one by 1 minute!

I think I overlooked it because for some reason my brain doesn't comprehend that was actually an MMA fight. It was liked a handicapped kid getting beat up on the playground.

Same and also for the fact that one of the baddest dudes fighting when I started following MMA got brutalized in that fashion.

CanineHomelyEeve.gif

Jamie Varner/Drew Dober seems worthy of consideration

Schaub/Arlovski. People get caught, nasty stoppages happen, weird stoppages happen, and they often happen quickly and early. There's usually no real embarrassment there, just disappointment. Then you have awful, drawn out performances in which you do nothing, prove that you aren't really a professional fighter, and then cry like a baby because the judges you put to sleep came back with a questionable decision. That's Big Brown. That's embarrassing.

In a bigger picture, DC loss beats everything.

Shogun/OSP and Rousey/Davis are runners up.

Baby Jay getting beat down and it's not even a close contest.

You guys saw what happened

dc?

really

--

but yeah that hamilton hw fight, horrible

theres backstrom, shogun/osp and more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back