Most earth like planet yet found by Nasa

Ancient**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a couple days old now but for anyone who doesn't know Nasa has found a new planet whcih is the best candidate for life yet. The planet is only 1.5 times the diameter of the Earth and orbits in the habitable zone.

exoplanetsmanyhabitable.jpg

http://www.space.com/19201-most-earth-like-alien-planet.html

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=240839

Also the largest structure ever seen in the universe.

roger-clowes-image.jpg

http://www.uclan.ac.uk/news/uclan_team_discover_largest_structure_in_the_universe.php?utm_source=bitly&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=brand

I'm thinking we might find life soon.

Last edited:
I just listened to the Rogan podcast with Degrasse Tyson. My mind is blown by the universe.

I wish I could live long enough see the discoveries we make in 100+ years.

NASA says that we will directly view our first exoplanet that has "earth like qualities" this year. after that, the ball will be in the hands of our worlds governments and ultimately the public whether we want pursue it further (why the fuck wouldnt we?)

I just listened to the Rogan podcast with Degrasse Tyson. My mind is blown by the universe.

Nice. I actually listened to it yesterday...good stuff. Neil Tyson may be the most interesting man on Earth. I could listen to him talk all day.

NASA says that we will directly view our first exoplanet that has "earth like qualities" this year. after that, the ball will be in the hands of our worlds governments and ultimately the public whether we want pursue it further (why the fuck wouldnt we?)

because we have wars to fight for our freedom, freedom wars for our freedom our kind of expensive when it's for our freedom

Can someone link it up to the Tyson interview. That dude is a fucking pimp. Lol. He completely eats up his fame and all the attention. It's awesome.

because we have wars to fight for our freedom, freedom wars for our freedom our kind of expensive when it's for our freedom

you actually bring up a good point: our space budget is chump change compared to the military and defense. Billion dollar aircraft carriers and air conditioning (FUCKING BILLION DOLLAR AIR CONDITIONING IN AFGHANISTAN!!) over the vastness and mysteries of space. It's not the fact that we dont have the money, it how that money is being allocated...

Well, if we go into space and contact other life forms we will need money to police them and even more money for Earth defense.

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love

you actually bring up a good point: our space budget is chump change compared to the military and defense. Billion dollar aircraft carriers and air conditioning (FUCKING BILLION DOLLAR AIR CONDITIONING IN AFGHANISTAN!!) over the vastness and mysteries of space. It's not the fact that we dont have the money, it how that money is being allocated...

But killing people through nukes, arming of rebels, drone attacks, etc.. is more important than advancing our civilization. You know man gotta keep that foreign policy up. Never know when Iran is gonna release their state of the art nuclear cyborg death machines on all of us.. lol

But seriously space needs more money, less money on wars.

That's nice follow these simple steps for more interesting finds. Secure 1 week feed in multiple areas and witness if life exists close HD resolution I don't want a blurry bigfoot walking by and flipping us off without seeing it. :icon_lol:

I must watch the Tyson interview with Rogan, the guy seems really interesting.

Back