Most dominant defending champ performance of 2018?

Lol this is funny. I heard Conor was the goat then he got dominated by khabib and shocked the world.

Now it's naw he's far down on the list.

Holloway v Ortega

And

Woodley v Till

Those two come to mind. Super impressive performances where both guys got the finish. Helps that they were fighting incredibly hyped up opponents.

Thought about including Bellator because of that fight, but tbh I haven't watch enough Bellator this year to make a list.
Yeah had to include just based on moose being #3 ranked in world and Rory pretty sure still highly ranked as BMMA champ and former 2x UFC title challenger.

stipe vs francis needs more love. francis wasn't close to winning that fight aside from like 2 punches he landed in round 1. stipe won a 50-44 decision if i recall

considering the machine that francis had behind him and everyone doubting stiopic, i pick this one

other top choice would be max vs ortega or tj vs cody

Miocic forever pissed off the pink goof with that performance. Francis was a superstar in the making and the hype that Rogan and Dana were giving him was almost as cringey as the Honda hype. Stipe just fucking stonewalled it and made Dana cry.

If we are counting level of competition too then max all day long

Tyron vs Till. Till literally did nothing in that fight, got dropped and then submitted.

Max vs Ortega if we consider the level of competition. Most of the other's champ's defense were bums. I mean Till? Black Beast? Bums.

Miocic forever pissed off the pink goof with that performance. Francis was a superstar in the making and the hype that Rogan and Dana were giving him was almost as cringey as the Honda hype. Stipe just fucking stonewalled it and made Dana cry.
yea 220 started my year off perfect lol. 226 was devastating for me since stipe finally seemed to be hitting his stride and was getting recognition. dc is a champion for a reason tho

i wish he'd come back and get back in the win column whether it was taking a fight with black beast, blaydes, or boa constrictor. boa constrictor isnt booked and thats a easy win for stipe. not sure why he refuses to take a fight. like go shake off the rest and get a quick check

How is Woodley vs Till not up there. That was the most dominant performance.

Back