Most dominant defending champ performance of 2018?

Uh... how about a guy like Rory tapping to strikes at the hands of the mousasi beast......inside a round and change.

oops, forgot UFC heavies (it belongs here anyways)

Last edited:
Tyron was more dominate, didn’t till land like one punch? Lol.

But max’s performance was more impressive, and he shut a lot of people up. And that fight was awesome

Anyone who doesn’t pick T Wood is a racist hater.

The dude outstruck Till like 100/1 and made him QUIT.

Embrace the WW GOAT racists!

102_Tyron_Woodley_x_Darren_Till.0.jpg

I’m racist if I don’t think Woodley is better than GSP? Sick logic bud.

stipe vs francis needs more love. francis wasn't close to winning that fight aside from like 2 punches he landed in round 1. stipe won a 50-44 decision if i recall

considering the machine that francis had behind him and everyone doubting stiopic, i pick this one

other top choice would be max vs ortega or tj vs cody

Uh... how about a guy like Rory tapping to strikes at the hands of the mousasi beast......inside a round and change.

oops, forgot UFC heavies (it belongs here anyways

Correct. Any discussion about Rory or Moose belongs in the Heavies.

Good list... Ortega doesn't have great defense. Beast... we knew he didn't have Cormier wrestling. So on and So on with the mentioned fights... But Khabib did what he wanted when he wanted vs the Champ - Champ...

dillashaw over garbrandt. i think he's the best current champ.

oops, forgot UFC heavies (it belongs here anyways)

Thought about including Bellator because of that fight, but tbh I haven't watch enough Bellator this year to make a list.

DC Lewis.

Even though I thought Blaydes should have gotten the title shot at the time, Lewis had a solid argument.

That said, it looked like an amateur vs a legit pro.

I have little to no doubt that DC's average training day was harder than that fight.

Not defending, but championship destruction from Colby Covington over Ralphie Dos Nachos.

Woodley had a flawless victory.

Fatality!

Back