Most dominant decision?

xenomorph4prez

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was watching some of Dennis Siver's fights and just finished the Nam Phan fight. Siver won unanimously with scores of 30-24, 30-25, and 30-26.

Can you think of any other UFC fights with that kind of disparity in scoring?

Not sure of the scores but Bader vs Perosh was an ass whooping. Couture Sylvia as well

Vaguely remember the Kalib Starnes vs. Nate Quarry being a lop-sided fight

All the fights mentioned were definitely one sided beat downs. I guess the thing that got me about Siver vs Nam was that one judge gave Nam three 8's. It wasn't so much that Nam got utterly destroyed as much as Siver's output dwarfed Nam's. Nam had almost no offense the whole fight.

Aldo/Faber

The sad thing is, I believe 2 judges gave Faber 1 round.
They must've been on that Jon Jones cocaine to be dumb enough to give Faber 1 round of that fight.

Bj Penn - Diego Sanchez

Got a stoppage in rnd 5, but can only imagine what the judges scorecards were at by then. fuck.

I was watching some of Dennis Siver's fights and just finished the Nam Phan fight. Siver won unanimously with scores of 30-24, 30-25, and 30-26.

Can you think of any other UFC fights with that kind of disparity in scoring?

Quarry vs Starnes was the most lopsided I have ever seen.

IIRC 1 judge gave Quarry a 30-23 decision

Came in to mention this one. Absolute beatdown. I thought Hettes was going to be the next big thing until I realized that Phan wasnt ever all that good to begin with

Phan has had one or more 10-8 round(s) scored against him in 4 separate UFC fights(Hettes, Siver, Mizugaki, and Lee).

That girl fight from like the last event

reneau vs defresne or something

Back