Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Her ass completely redeems anything else.
What else needs to be redeemed?

Her face, chest, stomach, back, and legs are all dynamite. I'm not a big fan of fros, but she rocks one about as well as any woman in history not named Pam Grier, and besides, hair styles are easily transformed.

She's one of the hottest women I've ever seen naked.

Her face, chest, stomach, back, and legs are all dynamite. I'm not a big fan of fros, but she rocks one about as well as any woman in history not named Pam Grier, and besides, hair styles are easily transformed.

I would drag my nuts through a mile of broken shards of glass with TCP as the only protection for my balls, whilst watching a compilation video of my parents fucking on google smart specs, being live streamed to a global audience via every viewing platform available, just for the opportunity to fight another man bigger and stronger than me for the chance to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie.

Last edited:
I would drag my nuts through a mile of broken shards of glass with TCP as my only protection for my balls, whilst watching a compilation video of my parents fucking on google smart specs, being live streamed to a global audience via every viewing platform available, just for the opportunity to fight another man bigger and stronger than me for the chance to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie.
Or, you know, you could just get HBO and see her get nekky.

I would drag my nuts through a mile of broken shards of glass with TCP as my only protection for my balls, whilst watching a compilation video of my parents fucking on google smart specs, being live streamed to a global audience via every viewing platform available, just for the opportunity to fight another man bigger and stronger than me for the chance to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie.

@Chules

Nathalie Emmanuel from Game of Thrones. They were nice but I was expecting a next level daddarioesque reveal.

You're nuts, she's the hottest chick on that show.

And no she doesn't have Daddario tits but that's pretty fucking obvious when you look at her fully clothed. Very few women do.

This she is ridiculous levels of hotness in GoT.

On the opposite end I'm very disappointed Megan Fox has never gone full nude in a movie, had her phone hacked for nudes (id assume she doesn't take nudes on her phone), or had a sex tape leaked.

I'd even put up with Brain Austin's naked ass to view a sex tape with megan.

I didn't really pay attention to Emmanuel until I saw her in Fast and Furious with her natural jiggle jiggle in the bikini in Dubai. I saw her naked boobs pics before that and may not have saved them at that time. She had great buns in that clip where she's wearing maybe just a pink t-shirt and spins around and lifts her arms to make her shirt rise and expose her buns.

You're nuts, she's the hottest chick on that show.

And no she doesn't have Daddario tits but that's pretty fucking obvious when you look at her fully clothed. Very few women do.
had to with the dress she wears the first time we see her. It was quite intense. My expectations were brought back to reality when we get to the river scene a few years later.

in order to be dissapointed, you need to have expectations in the first place. I was expecting GOAT level breasts. They were still quite nice.

She's very beautiful all around.

She wasn't wearing any clothes in the river scene, but for some reason I saved behind the scenes pics where she's wearing pasties and an open robe.

On the opposite end I'm very disappointed Megan Fox has never gone full nude in a movie, had her phone hacked for nudes (id assume she doesn't take nudes on her phone), or had a sex tape leaked.

I'd even put up with Brain Austin's naked ass to view a sex tape with megan.
Because she has a dick. She is a tranny.

Lol your attracted to a tranny.

Because she has a dick. She is a tranny.

Lol your attracted to a tranny.

I can never tell when people on this site are being sarcastic (some of y'all are legit nutbars).

Lisa Maffia from So Solid Crew. I'd still smash her backdoors in mind, remember when Dizzee Rascal got stabbed for grabbing her ass.

2bfe.jpg
4vI10Nnh_o.jpg
svfdf.jpg

Because it wasn't her?

And on topic,

I refuse to partake in this thread, because it will further discourage future actresses from doing nude scenes.

Before Neve Campbell did that scene everyone desperately wanted to see her nude. It was like there was a hole in our hearts that could only be filled with her tits.

So the girl gave the public what they demanded. Now even though you may not have loved them, you still got to see them. So now the curiosity isn't eating away at your soul anymore.

Bless you, Neve Campbell, and all actresses that do nude scenes. You allow millions of men to get on with their lives.

And to Jennifer Love Hewitt, shame on you. You've had so many opportunities to be brave like Neve Campbell, and you choose to be a tease.
I dont care how disappointing neves tits were. I'd still hit it with my mjolnirs hammer

Back