Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Shut up, loser. No one buys your stupid bullshit.
Tbh I think he’s the guy that said the same thing in a daddario poll in P&M so I went n looked. And tbh yeah her areolas are a little weird. But meh. I’m not gonna be elbows too pointy about it. They are a nice shape. Her boobs I mean lol.

Why would these actresses disrobe and show the whole world their horrific breasts? They have to know they are less than perfect...or are their egos so huge they actually think they look good?

Christ, it's no better than a famous leading man with a micro-penis agreeing to do a full frontal shot. Definitely not a good career move.

Tbh, most all of them. I may be too picky. Idk. Tbh I think people generally look better clothed lol.

Tho I seen Anne Hathaway’s bobs on tumblr last night and they look cute. So, there’s that.

PM pic plz

For science project at school....

Why would these actresses disrobe and show the whole world their horrific breasts? They have to know they are less than perfect...or are their egos so huge they actually think they look good?

Christ, it's no better than a famous leading man with a micro-penis agreeing to do a full frontal shot. Definitely not a good career move.
Eh. A lot of people have less than perfect breasts. No big deal in showing them. They’re probably fine with their bodies if not confident. Good for them really.

Natalie Portman.
Fucking pancakes.

Heard a rumour ScarJo had her boobs reduced.
the rumours are dangerous, and can bring a tear to your eye, reduction:(, just weight loss:(:cool: and has had implants removedo_O:eek: are what you'll find if you go looking for an answer.

Inverted nipples scare me lol. Also thinking about it makes my own boobs hurt.

Tho I’ve heard from girls that getting them pierced helps?

Hey are there any pierced bobs in Hollywood?

why is everyone down on inverted nipples?

Lindsey Lohan had a dissapoontong rack from that playboy shoot. Shit looked old and deflated

she is such a sad case, she now has the body of prime Kate Mulgrew on Voyager. all tits, no ass or leg muscle, staying slim on coffee and cigarettes

Last edited:
hmm looked up this neve chick and shes really not attractive anyways
but her boobs confuse me lol

Back