Most depressing weigh in picture of all time?

emaciated Val is one of the worse for me
valerie-letourneau-of-canada-weighs-in-during-the-ufc-193-weighin-at-picture-id497043634

valerie-letourneau-steps-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-weighin-at-the-picture-id484898962

Forgot about Val. Seriously disturbing she needs a 125 class

I tell you what, Ronda ain't looking too good.

She's pale and gaunt looking. And she does not appear confident.

I think Nunes takes this. I think Ronda's cut from 345 is just too much for her.

Now sure, she might be on the rag, that could explain her paleness, but I really think it's her 210 pound weight cut.

You heard it here first, Ronda's going down!!!!

I tell you what, Ronda ain't looking too good.

She's pale and gaunt looking. And she does not appear confident.

I think Nunes takes this. I think Ronda's cut from 345 is just too much for her.

Now sure, she might be on the rag, that could explain her paleness, but I really think it's her 210 pound weight cut.

You heard it here first, Ronda's going down!!!!

LMAO 350lb rag ronda going down

Are there any fighters whose walking weight is actually close to their weight class?

Found it...

Attachments

• ronda-rousey-ufc-207-raw-weigh-ins.jpg
    ronda-rousey-ufc-207-raw-weigh-ins.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 40
Are there any fighters whose walking weight is actually close to their weight class?
I'm pretty sure Frankie Edgar was only cutting like 5 pounds for his fights for a few years.

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

upload_2016-12-29_21-33-41.png

emaciated Val is one of the worse for me
Definitely the worst, especially her first cut against Rakoczy where she couldn't even lift one of her arms when trying to flex. Rakoczy didn't look much better

C038qDIXUAAs_W9

johny-hendricks-hands-ufc-207-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Welterweight champ two years ago

Last edited:
His facial expression reminds me of that girl in class from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Back