Most Damaged Fighter

Diego has taken some heinous beatings, so has JDS, but a guy like Overeem who has 70 pro fights and has been KO'd a dozen times and at 35 looks like he can still fight another 5-7 years IMO probably suffers from pugilistic trauma and will only get worse the longer he fights.

jason-mayhem-miller-arrested-after-swat-standoff-live-tweet__oPt.jpg

Damaged beyond repair.

Mayhem may be FUBAR. Nog scares me to my soul. I worry about guys like Belcher and Bisping with eye problems. Horn, Chuck, Rampage, Mirko, Aerts, Overeem, JDS, Country...those guys have lived and died by their chins for a very long time.

Prizefighting is tough. George Chuvalo is the outlier; more fighters end up like Jerry Quarry, Meldrick Taylor, and Goodridge. All respect.

Charlie "The Spainard" Brennman (I think that's his last name) while may not be the most damaged but I think he's up there. His Ko's were always dramatic.

Lidell.
His speach speaks for itself. Well kinda.

Knowing Diego is likely to take another heap of punishment nxt Saturday night does not make me happy.

Same here, that guy takes way too much damage in his career.

Hands down gotta be the winner. Who else not only gets destroyed jn the octagon but also shoots themself outside of it??? Riggs wins this

I didnt even want to post that because Riggs is a veteran and a warrior. But man.. He's taking some punishment. And he fought Diaz in his hospital gown lol. Also got Ko'ed by Jordan Mein

Koed numerous Times
Shot Himself
Neck Injury from Slam
Back injury From Judo Toss
Been in many wars in the cage/ring/sparring
Bad Weight Cuts
Eye Injury

Outside of the ring it's Cain. The machines beat him even before he enters the ring.

I was there in Pittsburgh last Sunday for the Joe Riggs beatdown. Six consecutive knees to the face, brutal.

Nogueira is really overrated in terms of "most damaged fighter" tbh

He's taken a lot of damage and had his arm snapped, but there are multiple people that have been put completely out upwards of ~10 times.

I remember hearing that Lawlor has taken more significant strikes to the head in his UFC return than he has in all his previous fights combined. Can't remember where I heard that, wanna say UFC tonight, but I'm not sure.

I dunno how no one has knocked diego out by now. Shit is redickerus

Back