Most Damaged Fighter

Wallop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Talking with a couple of friends last night. Between us we came up with a number of fighters who have taken serious damage in the Octagon. If I was any of these three I would worry about the distinct possibility of forgetting my shit in the future. eg - my name, where I live, whether I watched Breaking Bad etc.

upload_2016-2-11_19-32-39.jpeg

images

upload_2016-2-11_19-34-45.jpeg

lZqR6pXi_400x400.jpeg

shawn jordan looks like the right side of his brain is broken. Big fan still

Big Daddy Goodridge, and it isn't close.

oh and most damage after a fight would be sak vs arona

Big Nog's body has completely broken down. Obviously not entirely due to MMA, but watching him struggle to walk and occasionally grimace in pain for no apparent reason at the Seoul presser was depressing.

Maybe big nog or Nelson? Nelson seems to do nothing but get the ever living shit beat out of him over and over. It sounds cliche, but Roy is the only "human punching bag" ive ever seen in my life haha i dont know how hes alive.

No disrespect to Nelson though.

Also Igor says hes injured so bad permanently that he cant use his right arm for much in regular life,much less fight ever again.

macdonald-and-mendes-could-be-out-for-ages-as-ufc-medical-suspensions-released.jpg

Rory was feeling for his nose to make sure it was still there after his fight with Lawler.

Talking with a couple of friends last night. Between us we came up with a number of fighters who have taken serious damage in the Octagon. If I was any of these three I would worry about the distinct possibility of forgetting my shit in the future. eg - my name, where I live, whether I watched Breaking Bad etc.

View attachment 78323

images

View attachment 78325
Gary Goodridge is the one. he's dealing with CTE pretty bad nowadays.

Knowing Diego is likely to take another heap of punishment nxt Saturday night does not make me happy.

Back