Most Cringeworthy trash talk?? Jones vs. Reyes

Bisping antics but worst was him in octagon with robert cringeeeee

This current UFC event is gold material bewteen Reyes comment "Jones fought wrestlers, strikers but never athletes" and Chookagian "Valentina never fought anyone like me" ^^

Finally saw the pre fight presser. Very excited for this fight. But.. Man Reyes is super awkward, he looked stiff and nervous, Suit looked super cheap. When he was trash talking he would studder awkwardly and slur his words.

Jones is awkward too bragging about some book he read with a winning mindset. They both starting arguing how they both read the book and will use it to defeat the other.

Who was more cringe in your opinion?
Was this from the conference a few months back or is there another one I missed? Can't see anything recent on the UFC youtube channel.

Her Valentina. Maybe it's the accent and language barrier. Valentina especially is very cringe when she tried to hype fights.

There's much worse examples when she's at the fight pressers but it was more work than it's worth navigating to find it.

Reyes should just knock it off and be himself. Quit trying to "promote" the fight.

The Boogie Woman will be very hard to top (if not impossible)

Dominick Reyes is the whitest mexican since Louis CK.
He is 60 percent white. 30 percent native. 10 percent I think was Irish (which goes with white) but not sure.
He took a DNA test awhile back.

I am not sure how I remembered that.

They were not cringe.
Bad trashtalkers? Yeah, but not cringe.
If you want cringe, there is Cejudo, there is Colby.

There is:
good trashtalking: Askren, Chael, Cruz, Bisping, Conor, Mas
not good trashtalking: most of them
very bad trashtalking: Michael "I eat my shit whole" Johnson, Joe "used to fuck guys in school" Benavidez
cringe trashtalking: Cejudo, Colby
IMO colby is alright, Tyquill really stuck with me.

They were not cringe.
Bad trashtalkers? Yeah, but not cringe.
If you want cringe, there is Cejudo, there is Colby.,,

Not cringe? What about the part where Jones said : "he tickles my pickle"

Not sure if jones was on one or is just brutally lame. He's not very witty with his words.

Back