Most Cringeworthy trash talk?? Jones vs. Reyes

fight4ippon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Finally saw the pre fight presser. Very excited for this fight. But.. Man Reyes is super awkward, he looked stiff and nervous, Suit looked super cheap. When he was trash talking he would studder awkwardly and slur his words.

Jones is awkward too bragging about some book he read with a winning mindset. They both starting arguing how they both read the book and will use it to defeat the other.

Who was more cringe in your opinion?

This thread is cringe

Rampage and Rashad was so cringe. It was so fake and they both suck at it but were trying so hard.

I enjoyed the ultra condescending manner in which Jon calls him “Dominick”. And how dismissive Jon is of him.

Reyes has used positivity and visualisation to help him believe he has a chance. All this has done is piss Jon off. And the last time someone pissed Jon off, he brutally headkicked them. And would’ve ground and pounded them to death had there not been a ref there to save DC.

Reyes is trying really hard to be something he’s not.

Pretty much all MMA trash talk is 100% cringe if you are over the age of 15.

Izzy told Jones "get your nuts outta my mouth"

gonna be hard to top that one.

tenor (27).gif

Jon at the post fight presser after Reyes knocks him stiff and takes his title.

There's only one Dominick that's good at trash talk.

Dominick Reyes is the whitest mexican since Louis CK.

They were not cringe.
Bad trashtalkers? Yeah, but not cringe.
If you want cringe, there is Cejudo, there is Colby.

There is:
good trashtalking: Askren, Chael, Cruz, Bisping, Conor, Mas
not good trashtalking: most of them
very bad trashtalking: Michael "I eat my shit whole" Johnson, Joe "used to fuck guys in school" Benavidez
cringe trashtalking: Cejudo, Colby

They were not cringe.
Bad trashtalkers? Yeah, but not cringe.
If you want cringe, there is Cejudo, there is Colby.

There is:
good trashtalking: Askren, Chael, Cruz, Bisping, Conor, Mas
not good trashtalking: most of them
very bad trashtalking: Michael "I eat my shit whole" Johnson, Joe "used to fuck guys in school" Benavidez
cringe trashtalking: Cejudo, Colby
You sir, are a cringe connoisseur.
vqGeMsr.gif

Jon will take that book, shine it up real nice. Turn that sumbitch side ways and shove it straight up domincs candy ass

I liked the part where Jones says he walks around at 240 but when asked about fighting Izzy or going to HW, he said Izzy and him weigh almost the same but there's a massive difference between him and the HWs

Stipe weighed in at 230 and DC at 236 for their last fight

Back