Most BS stoppage of all time

And they claim he "knocked himself out"...

ScreenShot2013-10-19at9.33.46PM_original.png

ScreenShot2013-10-19at9.40.27PM_crop_north.png

Junior was looking for any chance to give up. You can't blame him, Cain worked him.

Things to take from this fight

1. JDS can take one hell of a beating.

2. Cain does not hit like a girl

3. Stoppages protect fighters careers.

4. Anyone who thinks the fight ended with a horrible stoppage needs to hail their Just Bleed God and go watch dog fighting.

5. JDS has ALOT of improving to do if he wants to avoid further beat downs from Cain, and that includes his boxing skills.

JDS withstood worse punishment throughout the fight anyway. You're telling me he couln't have taken a couple punches from Cain there? Cain would've likely hugged him against the cage anyway. Bullshit. Let the man go out with some dignity.

Junior may as well have tapped to strikes, he gave up.

clowns like this is why sherdog is worth avoiding after a big fight. go play with your tonka trucks, preferably out in the traffic

Junior was still curled up in a ball 2 seconds after the fight had been stopped.

clowns like this is why sherdog is worth avoiding after a big fight. go play with your tonka trucks, preferably out in the traffic

thats what happened, if you watch the gif he was clearly conscious he was going up and then went back down and turtled.

jds fans cant admit it, i wonder what his excuse will be now since he had his super sports scientist monitoring his blood this time around.

JDS TKo'd by the ground ...good stopage imo :icon_surp

JDS withstood worse punishment throughout the fight anyway. You're telling me he couln't have taken a couple punches from Cain there? Cain would've likely hugged him against the cage anyway. Bullshit. Let the man go out with some dignity.

BS stoppage?? watch for yourself
14.gif

what's clownish about what he said? What junior did was practically tapping. He sat straight up and then bent over and turtled up on his knees.

That is literally the closest thing to tapping without tapping

and furthermore in tons of other fights where people have done the same thing (basically just covered their heads and laid there) people have pretty much said the same thing and most people don't disagree.

I think the only reason someone like you is disagreeing in this situation is simply love for JDS

EDIT: btw...looking at the gif, he didn't even cover the TOP of his head...he put his face in his hands...how is that not giving up?

Is there room for controversy? Perhaps. Sometimes those in positions of power make calls when they would be best suited to leave things alone. Is this one of those cases? All depends on how you want to view things.

what's clownish about what he said? What junior did was practically tapping. He sat straight up and then bent over and turtled up on his knees.

That is literally the closest thing to tapping without tapping

and furthermore in tons of other fights where people have done the same thing (basically just covered their heads and laid there) people have pretty much said the same thing and most people don't disagree.

I think the only reason someone like you is disagreeing in this situation is simply love for JDS

I agree.

Never realised how many people dislike Cain and how many troll fans JDS has.

JDS is a super cool dude, extremely likeable, respectful and a vicious, ultra tough guy.

Why are his fans the complete opposite?

Lol, gets pounded for 3 rounds to the point of near unconsciousness, and the tumble is what beats him.

Can't stand this writing off of someone's win. You act like he was Randleplexed into the mat. If he hadn't been tenderized for the past 3 rounds he could have taken falls on his head like that just fine.

I'm not writing off his win at all. Cain would have won if that fight was stopped or not at that point.

Are you saying JDS getting knocked out and kneeling in front of Cain for the fatality was bullshit? I'm confused.

Holy shit. You just made me lol like a teenage girl. Fuck you.

Back