Most BS stoppage of all time

Lol wow. This fight should have been stopped in 3rd, I was disgusted by Herb for letting it go on for another 2 rounds. This kind of shit is what turns you into the next Ali, I felt sick watching it.

He didn't give up, he has a shit ton of heart, but he wasn't KOed. He was hurt. Cain started coming at him, so he went with his instincts, which is to turtle. He turtled, and that's enough for the ref to interpret it as "I don't know what to do, I'm done."

not really

he went with his instinct of staying on his feet for 5 rounds.. I think that face plant must have really hurt him and then he went for the turtle

lol, fight should have been stopped earlier.
he was out in the third.
dean stopped the fight, then let it go again.

It was lamest "tko" i remember, but JDS couldnt even get up.

LOL that's why he just lay there covering his head, not doing anything to defend himself and not even knowing the fight was over for a full 2 seconds. Your tears are delicious.

not really

he went with his instinct of staying on his feet for 5 rounds.. I think that face plant must have really hurt him and then he went for the turtle

Lol, gets pounded for 3 rounds to the point of near unconsciousness, and the tumble is what beats him.

Can't stand this writing off of someone's win. You act like he was Randleplexed into the mat. If he hadn't been tenderized for the past 3 rounds he could have taken falls on his head like that just fine.

dad8e97ccea92099c88a3af968cd3b46.gif

really? you've never seen a worse stoppage? have you only seen 6 fights?

Yeah, herb shoulda let Cain hit JDS at least 10 for times for funsies

If JDS can take his lost like a man, i'm sure TS you too can do it

Sometimes a stoppage isn't about the immediate end, it can be about the accumulation. Pretty much the ref being merciful.

JDS was gonna lose by ud, but that was the worst stoppage I have ever seen.

Had to quote this in case you try to go back and edit your post...

Pretty much the dumbest post of the night. You win!

For those who didn't think Junior turtled up and quit and are making excuses for TKO by UFC mat... delusional.

It was lamest "tko" i remember, but JDS couldnt even get up.

Must not watch many fights.

TKO (Slam and Punches) is the correct answer ; but that's accumulation of damage over 5 rounds that led to it. Cain hit a switch, pulled JDS down -- maybe if he wasn't beat up for 20+ minutes before then he wouldn't have landed on his face?

The stoppage was fine. He wasn't getting up or getting out of that spot. No sense in being hurt any more. If anything, Herb could've stopped it in the 3rd and it would've been legit.

Back