Most brutal late stoppage? *Gif*

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

This shit is old yeller sad.

:eek:
Did he died?

My pick has to go to Pat Curran vs Joe Warren though not UFC it has to be the most brutal IMO. Could have been stopped 2 or 3 times ESPECIALLY WHEN HE TURNED IT GOD DAMN BACK! Even watching the gif I still think, ok its being stopped now......ok its being stopped now..WTF why is this fight still going!

4.gif

UFC It is a tough choice as there is a few but I would have to say Weidman vs Munoz

3.gif

What are your picks? Post gif if you got it :icon_chee

Agree with Curran vs. Warren. That was an attrocious stoppage. Warren could have been seriously injured. He was out on his feet several times before being completely knocked out cold. Warren admmitted later on that he was having post concussion symptoms for a couple months after the fight.

Last edited:
A Cyborg fight, was it against Finney? Kim Winslow let the girl take a fucking beating before stopping.

Also:
14dqdft.gif

I have heard Warren had the trials for Olimpic wrestling after Curran fight and he wasn't able to compete, due to fight damage.

The ref not intervening in that one fight is terrible. But I'd still say Curran vs Warren, these other fights are a few blows(some pretty vicious) too late, Warren was finished about 3 separate times.

I don't understand how Warren vs Curran is as bad as the ref that didn't even stop the fight after the KO.

3.gif

Most of them you can at least make a shitty justification for, but I can't begin to understand why the ref let this one go. Wiedman landed like 10 punches after Munoz went belly down on the mat. I guess the ref's brain turned off momentarily

My pick has to go to Pat Curran vs Joe Warren though not UFC it has to be the most brutal IMO. Could have been stopped 2 or 3 times ESPECIALLY WHEN HE TURNED IT GOD DAMN BACK! Even watching the gif I still think, ok its being stopped now......ok its being stopped now..WTF why is this fight still going!

4.gif

UFC It is a tough choice as there is a few but I would have to say Weidman vs Munoz

3.gif

I'm going to get into trouble for saying this, but there are a lot of under-qualified officials in MMA and it's putting fighters' lives at risk.

Most of them you can at least make a shitty justification for, but I can't begin to understand why the ref let this one go. Wiedman landed like 10 punches after Munoz went belly down on the mat. I guess the ref's brain turned off momentarily

Did that idiot receive a fine or suspension or something? That was grossly incompetent stuff. It's a miracle Mark didn't suffer worse damage.

Matt Brown vs Pete Sell was one of the worst reffing jobs in history.

I don't have a gif of the aftermath, but Brown dropped Sell, Lavigne pulls Matt off of him, then when Sell stands back up, Yves RESTARTS THE FIGHT, despite the fact that Sell was clearly on wobbly legs:

14dqdft.gif

Brown looks at Yves like "Are you fucking serious" and proceeds to beat the hell out of Pete for another minute or so, all the while looking at Yves like, "Is that enough? How about now? How about now? No, here's another shot, how about now?"

Jesus. All of these are painful to watch My God.

I can't even pick they are all so bad..wow.

An oldy but a good one :)

But this has to be the motherfuckin worst, god damn he crushed his neck into a pencil.

Matt Brown vs Pete Sell was one of the worst reffing jobs in history.

I don't have a gif of the aftermath, but Brown dropped Sell, Lavigne pulls Matt off of him, then when Sell stands back up, Yves RESTARTS THE FIGHT, despite the fact that Sell was clearly on wobbly legs:

14dqdft.gif

Brown looks at Yves like "Are you fucking serious" and proceeds to beat the hell out of Pete for another minute or so, all the while looking at Yves like, "Is that enough? How about now? How about now? No, here's another shot, how about now?"

only thing worse than a late stoppage is a fake stoppage...

4.gif

:

Worst ref ever :eek:

These posted GIF's are absolutely vicious! I still think Gary Goodridge vs Paul Herrera is still the most brutal stoppage ever.

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

This shit is old yeller sad.

Worst part is that it was blatantly illegal but still a win for Zoro most likely due to the tons of publicity they got from it.

Back