Rumored most boring title fight ever?

WHITE ANDERSON

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my fellow sherbros,

a lot of people are getting lost in the colby MAGA DISCIPLE narrative and hyping up this fight. the truth is that colby and usman are very stylistically similar wrestlers who point fight to win.

when two grapplers fight each other, we tend to get very boring kickboxing matches.
does anyone feel usman vs covington has the potential to be the most boring fight in UFC history?

They genuinely hate each other so there is atleast the potential of one of them going full retard and trying to stand and bang.
But i admit its not very likely

Colby always sets a good pace. He never stops working, so his fights can be quite entertaining and the crowd is often hot. Woodley by contrast fights with his back up against a cage waiting to counter strike opponents. That second fight with Wonderboy was the most boring thing I've ever seen.

when two boring guys meet, it's often good

Maynard - Edgar, Askren - Maia, etc.

Gonna be tough to beat Shevchenko / Carmouche 2.

when two boring guys meet, it's often good

Maynard - Edgar, Askren - Maia, etc.
Yup! When two heavy handed hitters meet however...
080_Francis_Ngannou_vs_Derrick_Lewis.0.jpg

Nothing will beat Tyron vs Usman

I genuinely mean this, I had it on a delay and I HAD to fast forward it

Never have I had to do that with a male fight, and believe me I’ve been watching this gig since 2007 so I’ve seen some shite in my time.

Shevchenko vs carmouche was another

Rashad vs Rampage comes to mind as something similar

I expect lots of lay-n-pray, wall-n-stall, and bad striking in this fight.

Snoozeman vs Cuddleton = time to turn off the tv and go do something else.

Never have I had to do that with a male fight, and believe me I’ve been watching this gig since 2007 so I’ve seen some shite in my time.

lol Woodley/Maia was wayyyyy more boring than Woodley/Usman.
Tyron vs Wonderboy

FHYNwfJ.jpg
Shit so was Woodley/Thompson 2... wow, looking back Woodley has had some really boring title fights...

Yup! When two heavy handed hitters meet however...
080_Francis_Ngannou_vs_Derrick_Lewis.0.jpg

Francis was shell shocked from the Stipe beatdown. I think he had to see a sports psychologist to get his mind right again

I don't know why Lewis was being such a coward though. Probably just scared of Ngannou's power

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

Timmah vs Monson....
I got PTSD from that

my fellow sherbros,

a lot of people are getting lost in the colby MAGA DISCIPLE narrative and hyping up this fight. the truth is that colby and usman are very stylistically similar wrestlers who point fight to win.

when two grapplers fight each other, we tend to get very boring kickboxing matches.
does anyone feel usman vs covington has the potential to be the most boring fight in UFC history?
I expect it to be as boring as Fitch vs GSP.

Nothing is worse than Woodley/Maia Wonder boy 2.

Maybe Sylvia vs arlovski 3. Lol

Two pressure fighters fighting each other, should be an insane pace where when man breaks, I expect it to be quite entertaining.

Boring fights usually are when two counterpunchers fight, a wrestler against someone with good standup but no TDD or jui jitsu.

Back