Most Boring Fight card (PPV) ever watched and/or attended

Ufc 61, worst card ever

Truf. And it was the first UFC PPV I ever watched. Watching Tito/Shamrock 2 and Timmeh/Andrei 3 back to back felt like a punch to the face followed by a swift kick in the balls.

In order:
Mir-Cro Cop
Last UFC

Sitting through 6+ hours of decisions is never a good thing.
I don't care how "hardcore" of a fan you are.
That one or two finishes on a card is never enough to justify
that amount of wasted time, especially on a saturday.

I would have rather have gotten arrested.

Attended UFC 119, lackluster fights and the infamous main event was the cherry on top.

I've been to quite a few events but for me UFC 174 was the worst and most boring I've ever been to. MM fight was uneventful, Rory/T Woodley was good and the snoozers of Arlovski/Schaub and Bader/Feijao were awful. Worst one I've watched on PPV was UFC 149 in Calgary and that messed up card.

honestly watched it at the bar but Rory vs Woodley made the entire night fun for me...

it helps some guy from sherdog.. I have no idea what his name was... but he said he was a long time Sherdogger black belt... was telling me how Woodley was better everywhere and I disagreed... when the fight was over he came out for a cig and I just laughed in his face...

[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22wYrVmj4Tk

Last edited:
I think if I recall everyone hated UFC 127 maybe i'm off a couple there was one between ufc127 and ufc 132...That was terrible So terrible in order to remember it I would have to be put in medical hypnosis to retrieve the horrid memories.

Last card was actually pretty fucking boring up until the main even which was pretty much a 3 round fight unless you count two cool takedowns.

But there was no blood on the mat just water stains at the end it was sad.

149 is both the worst PPV I've watched and worst one I've attended, with 174 coming in 2nd lol.

You guys are idiots mine isn't even close to comparison. Gl with your ADD UFC BS.

2nd round i fell asleep guida and maynard

Truf. And it was the first UFC PPV I ever watched. Watching Tito/Shamrock 2 and Timmeh/Andrei 3 back to back felt like a punch to the face followed by a swift kick in the balls.

Yeah it was painful, the funny thing is... I always told my friends the ufc would never do another immediate rematch bc Silvia/arlovski was so bad (gun shy I guess?) And they didn't for a long time. Now they can't get enough of them

Too many to list. How about the years 2011-current (minus a few select fights)

Back