Most Boring Fight card (PPV) ever watched and/or attended

MurrDawg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I've been to quite a few events but for me UFC 174 was the worst and most boring I've ever been to. MM fight was uneventful, Rory/T Woodley was good and the snoozers of Arlovski/Schaub and Bader/Feijao were awful. Worst one I've watched on PPV was UFC 149 in Calgary and that messed up card.

Did they go back to Calgary? Dana said he owned them one after the show.

I went to UFC 78 in Newark, Rashad vs. Bisping. Newark deserved that snorefest but dammit I didn't! Rashad knocked Chuck Liddell out cold in his next fight but that night was hunt and peck split decision Rashad vs. Backpeddling Bisping. Co-main was the derailment of the Houston Alexander war wagon against Thiago "Straight Edge" Silva.

UFC 78
UFC 174 was the drizzling shits for a ppv
Strike force debut on CBS was a botch as well. I want to say there were 3 title fights all of which went the distance, one of them a king mo wrestlerspe. Just not the figs you want to reel in new eyes and keep them there

I went to UFC 78 in Newark, Rashad vs. Bisping. Newark deserved that snorefest but dammit I didn't! Rashad knocked Chuck Liddell out cold in his next fight but that night was hunt and peck split decision Rashad vs. Backpeddling Bisping. Co-main was the derailment of the Houston Alexander war wagon against Thiago "Straight Edge" Silva.

Rashad vs bisping in who can stall who out better for 15 mins was brutal the more I think of it. I remember wanting rashad to derail bisping at the time but even after rashad took the decision I didn't care after the lack of a fight displayed.

And Houston....we have a problem (mount)

Recently, Miocic vs Maldonado. Whole card sucked

UFC 119 - Mir/Cro-Cop is the worst UFC I have ever paid money for.

Last one kind of sucked. IDK. Felt like a chore getting through the fights just to watch Jones and Cormz go at it.

Then the main event was less than spactacular,, yeah, last UFC sort of sucked.

Ufc 9

i've been to quite a few events but for me ufc 174 was the worst and most boring i've ever been to. Mm fight was uneventful, rory/t woodley was good and the snoozers of arlovski/schaub and bader/feijao were awful. Worst one i've watched on ppv was ufc 149 in calgary and that messed up card.

Though the undercard wasn't bad at all (got to see a young OSP and Dustin Ortiz) Strikeforce: Nashville was terible.

King Mo's boring decision vs Gegard

Melendez boring decision over Aoki

and the last 4 round of Shields vs Hendo was a hug-fest.... how could it have ended so lame with so many good fighters

... Well, at least I got to see Mayhem smash some unknown fight lol

UFC 149 and it's not close.

Matt Riddle was the highlight. Matt. Riddle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back