Most bizarre refereeing in a fight?

nah, a guy was coming into the cage and opened the door as soon as the other guy stood up and stumbled backwards
That's a little better. That would really make their promotion look bad. The worst ref stoppages are the ones who second guess their decision and do things like this.

Wand/Hunt was the most blatant fixed reffing I can recall seeing. Hunt got whooped. Pride wanted wanderlei gone at that point

That's a little better. That would really make their promotion look bad. The worst ref stoppages are the ones who second guess their decision and do things like this.
I'd rather a ref second guess himself and make the right call, then fuck up and be a stubborn ass like his shit don't stink.

Just sayin

giphy.gif

I wanna see this ref in MMA, legit be the only thing to make me watch MMA regularly again
tenor.gif

ryIwwo.gif

DescriptiveBadKakapo-size_restricted.gif

aca79b64ed9abc8356fe45669cfcf9de.gif

tenor.gif

but soccer got him cos it's proper fucking gay

Cecil Peoples stopping Pete Sell vs Nate Quarry 1, via sinking his third hook (Catholic style).

Dan Miragliotta poking Texas Crazy Horse Heath Herring in the eye, before his fight with Brock was funny as well lol

To this day I still get legit pissed the ref pulled Damian Maia off of Usman’s back.

What a dumb fucking move.

The answer is always Herb Dean. Just randomly pick a fight. I mean the CB Dolloway Massacre, the fight card where he was on the wrong side while two different fighters were tapping. His masterpiece was Khabib vs Conor.

When the ref went to pick-up Olaf's mouthpiece while he was getting destroyed...

olaf-and-rob.gif

The JBG respects all referees that let fighters be warriors. They have a special place in heaven waiting for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back